Charms DO NOT provide stats

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DeFi-Khal_Disloyalty, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Shut up noob you do too idiot. Only difference is you steal them and I don’t

2.  oh now they dont work??? ...Grizzle not what you were saying in previous thread "4" months ago??? ....took you long enough to figure out 

iPhone X

3. Seriously some of us (Bacon, Demon, Silverbullet) were aware of this ON THE FIRST DAY ...how many you clowns insisted they did?? ...some of you morons still do lol :lol:

4. I have a lot of rewards and hardly any equipment charms you know when you noobs are talking about charms not working I was wondering what the hell you were going on about its only recently I found out rewards work and charms don't not my fault.

Pretty sure that dumb thread was about everything not working in showcase and most of mine genuinely worked lol and still does.

5. lol it was specifically about CHARMS ...you stated WORD FOR WORD what i did then proceeded to call me an idiot for saying they didnt work :p :p :p

6. Maybe it was maybe it wasn't maybe I said a load of stuff maybe I didn't I'm not looking for the thread so can't reread it I probably did call you an idiot though because you are.

7. Re: Problems with recent event equipment, charms, and rewards

Can someone please bump my thread on this same topic?

viewtopic.php?f=8