Charms DO NOT provide stats

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DeFi-Khal_Disloyalty, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Goth requires 400m raw atk stats to attack w/ minimum troop loss. I have ~6-7 bil in attack stats from charms, 150m from allies, etc. when i unequip my stuff I DO NOT WIN ATTACKS ON GOTH when my stats are low. I do not believe that charms provide attack stats and I invite everyone else to join and test this. Devs, what’s up? Why lie?

Edit: I have ~20b charm stats total. About 6-7 bil in atk stats alone - won’t let me hit goth without failing when i unequip equipment. 6b cs charms SHOULD equal 120m cs atk stats. I shouldn’t fail a single attack with 120-140m static attack stats but I cannot win one when I’m low on troops.

2. I can't get through someone with 5m spy Def due to charms they unequiped equipment as a extra measure as well.

3. Try eb.

4. Someone already did a forum post about this month's ago. He asked for devs to explain but was ignored.

5. Of course he was

6. 1. Charms are useless
    2. Devs are useless
    3. ATA don’t care

7. When you only just realise this, been happening for months.

8. Maybe they only work in pvp?

9. Charms work in war kitty cat

10. Charms don’t work, but rewards most certainly do. Hehe that’s why ppl with 100m spy atk fail HARD on me with assn and steals. I have 100m(almost nothing) in bfa and very few charms, and 40b in rewards. Don’t believe me? Look at my indi wars or try an assn on me

11. 1/1

12. As long as dummies keep dropping money to chase the 100th set of rings the devs keep pooping out every event nothings gonna change

13. Affect or not, all noobs are gonna go crazy to collect anyway. Haven’t you seen the scrubs with 1k charms lmao

14. Dev told me the bonus from charms and furniture are the same. o_O

15. Furniture works and charms don't.

16. If ya don't want your charms I'll gladly take those useless things off your hands

17. Mine seem to work in well in iWars. I see a ton of fails.

18. Judging by your showcase nobody would win at all lol unless they got lucky. The only things that work are rewards and furniture.

19. I haven't done any proper testing, but my feeling is charms do work in indi wars. But they definitely don't work on ebs. Maybe that's a good thing... Save killing premium ebs more quickly.

20. Might aswell spill the beans with kaw being dead..
    Furniture works, but has low stats so its practically irrelevant.
    Legends charms work.
    Equipment charms do NOT work.