Further issues with moderator incompetence

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXD3mOnXx, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can blame Yogurt for getting it locked ...but really mods for not like what they were hearing (the truth)

It's like when you call up a call center and they're being PURPOSELY OBTUSE and uncooperative and they're completely calm and unapologetic about it. They're purposely trying to frustrate you so that you either give up and hang up on them or you get so frustrated that you cuss them and they hang up on you.

But it didn't even really get to that. They just didn't like what they were reading, as always.

2. Demon, I feel like you had your thread locked, and now youre an angry boi. Lashing out and trying to bring attention to yourself.

Youve got some threads that have points- like this one "Mods lock threads for one bad post". Except now, youre on some tangential crusade to redeem your thread from yestersay that was locked.

Let it snow.

3. There been past WW2 threads ...analogies, anecdotes references to history/past cases situations can't be made? Ever debated? ever been in a court of law?

4. Do they need to be?

This forum isnt well renowned for being a chill, calm place to enjoy appreciated discussion and tolerance of others.

5. Then why you being a Yes Man?

6. Im bringing in my old understanding of how forums operates, combined with what I feel is proper thread netiquette and sprinkled with a "I have a dream". I don't take sides- as I feel everyone has a long way to improve.

7. It was a perfectly fine analogy that absolutely referred to the subject.

8. Obviously censorship bothers me. It should bother you too. There was no reason to lock the thread. It was not the correct action. If you throw personal insults, I'd say you're the angry one.

9. Except you had no part in the tangential holocaust conversation that took place between Todd and Yogurt(who offered to move it to PM).

So now it really looks like youre just whining about having your thread locked.

Even this thread is now going weird places. You seem to have a lot of great big ideas, but I'm not sure they're really getting across to your audience. Especially if your audience is the mods who are "censoring" you.

10. So because I didnt take part, it's bad? I cant sit on forums all day and would have replied to it.. But oh wait, it was locked when I got there.
    It's difficult to get points across when there is such censorship, aswell as a huge lack of intelligent people browsing the forums.

11. Look. If you wanna talk holocaust, there are forums available for that. Why youre on the forum of a 13+ tap game talking censorship is beyond me.

12. As far as I was concerned, the situation was over and done with as soon as I told todd I wouldn't talk about it anymore on this thread, or forum. I dont know what happened after that as I didn't check the thread again but it looks like some mod didn't particularly agree with one or both viewpoints on the subject and took some unnecessary executive action. We are in desperate need of some reform in mod abilities. There are not enough concerned people to organize any sort of effective movement, and any attempt to organize one would get shut down as a perceived threat to their power. We need more than just 5 or 6 people upset about this.

To be fair, 13 years is more than old enough to know about the holocaust. I do concede however that the ancient reliquary of pseudo laws governing what parents and the industry think is approporiate for children of certain ages to have knowledge of might suggest that they are better off just sticking to what they think they know about topics they never actually read about in their history books.

13. If you have an issue with how moderators operations or you believe their actions is not professional enough, you may open a ticket up and explain your issues with support.

Our current moderation team is quite familiar with forums but when we feel that a thread should be removed, we talk it out first between all of us before the final decision is made.

Remember we don’t always get back to everyone cause we have our own lives which can be busy so please have patience within that.

I’ll leave this open for other moderators to comment their opinions like our users but if it’s a complaint against a mod then this will have to be locked.

Cheers.

14. Also I have seen your thread, that thread has already been answered several times along with moderators commenting on the subject.

Yes I get people get upset when their thread gets locked but when it runs its course and it’s been answered, normally we lock the thread before it gets derailed any further.

15. I think its entirely inappropriate for someone else to decide when the thread has run its course. That decision should be solely up to the thread creator.

16. We all know how far a ticket is gonna get us. Easy cop out

17. Also why neither one of them are commenting here...

...they got Eagle to do it for them. I told you they'll defend themselves and each other to no end. It's the most activity you'll see from them.

18. Don’t forget viciously defending the devs at all costs

19. Mods swear like forums is as alive as it used to be lol how is it clogging the forums?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.