Further issues with moderator incompetence

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXD3mOnXx, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop complaining About mods they try their hardest and they don’t get paid

2. Love censorship in a freeium game

3. Threads that go off topic should get locked, and it's not reasonable to try and call out mods for doing what they volunteered to do. I read that thread and also feel like it was taking a wrong turn.

It would be nice if there was the same style of post deletion as reddit has with a user comment being removed and replaced with [deleted] often with a moderator reply saying why it was removed, that would be a great system, but it's up to the devs as it sounds like a lot of work to add retrospectively.

4. This entire thread went right over your head

5. There should be a days active or minimum cs stat to be allowed to post in forums. Statless keyboard warriors are so hilarious..

6. This Forum isnt run by the devs actually. They dont have any say in developmental or system change, so the whole "message deleted" idea is impossible.

I agree that mods should leave a little note about why something got locked, or message the poster- so they arent left clueless as to what they did wrong.

7. The problem isn't with people flaming a topic, we've opened several topics and asked for it to be flamed and kept unlocked. The problem is in the information exposed in those forums. Certain mods supported by the developers don't want the KaWmunity to know what is truly going on. If certain information was allowed to be discussed in an open forum for the KaWmunity to read and discuss they would realise it's not about the game but about the money and who pays out the most real dollars as a group and why. Get a clue KaW or get yourself repeaters just as others do.

8. Yes Man!

9. As mod I usually do pay a reason why I lock a topic and I know most mods do if not all. I’m quite immune to the hate of mods or the dislike so these types of threads don’t bother me in the slightest.

Now as for locking threads if they get derailed and locked so be it, if it really bothers people do what some players do as some come to me about their threads been derailed and I do what I can soon as possible to stop the derailment.

So in short if your thread means that much to you since you took the time to post watch it and if someone is doing something that can get it locked notify a moderator of the player and post so we can do what we can soon as possible so the thread isn’t locked, it’s fairly simple. Want the thread to stay up longer care about it and what’s posted by others that can potentially get it locked.

10. you could have skipped typing all of that and just typed “deal with it things arent changing mods arent wrong” writing in a drawn out fancy way doesnt dilude the message youre trying to say.

11. I could have skipped but will all the cry baby posts I figured I would go above that.

12. Also I have never stated or would say mods aren’t ever wrong as I admit I’ve made mistakes before as mod and when I have I made sure to have things reversed immediately.

Also if you think my post was fancy why thank you :) it was just a normal post

13. Actually with that yes we all do make mistakes but when we know it’s a mistake we do make things right, like silenced or lock of threads etc, we don’t get paid but we do what we love to do for kingdoms at war and the community.

My best opinion would be that, if a moderator locked your thread, follow and talk to them about why your thread was locked? If they believe the thread would have a second chance and people that derailed the thread would receive a forum ban, instead of crying just talk things out and work together.

14. You mods love to play nice on this thread with the “just message us and talk it out we cool bb xoxo” when in reality you dont or rarely respond to pms and 90% of the time when you post on wc its you responding with “hey -fillintheblankyesman- when they say ur name in wc to make you look like some superstar so please spare us the facade. You all act like we dont know your game. I’ve been in this game too long to not smell a scummy mod when I see one. After all how shoddy has the devs track record been with mods. I can count at least three mods who got demodded(off the top of my head) and that was back in the day when mods were held accountable. Hell nowadays they just don’t respond to you and it all gets forgotten(put a ticket in BTW because thats known to do thingsBTW). I know first hand the shady dealings of the mods so please don’t try and defend yourselves. The more you defend your disgusting behavior the more you’re just going to get called on it and the more I’m going to verbally eviscerate you

15. Depends on the questions that’s posted, most of the time we get asked, can you hire me, but my allies, Wall art etc, 85% of the time they don’t ask questions, but post on our wall with a proper question and we will happily answer them.

Maybe before judging on what we do, step in our shoes and see why we don’t follow back most of the time.

Follow us without posting on our wall with a question, we highly wont follow back.

But most of the time we do follow back to answer questions.

I understand your frustrating with moderators etc and the way we do things, but maybe taking a step back and understand what we go through, you may understand or not.

Anyways I’ll leave my comment here so other moderators can post their opinions and see people and ya can actually work together helping new players out and keeping the game clean.

Peace.

16. That's really true. Threads don't move for days

Just do a 3 strike warning with silences like regular silences

And delete the mean / racist etc comment, not lock the entire thread (unless op posts like hate speech or something)

17. Meh. Back in the day there wasn’t anything wrong with locking no effort, garbage threads because the forums was a hell of a lot livelier than it is now. Lock a thread or two and they were off of active topics within a few hours.

But I know, that’s only because of the harsh censorship and over the top, power hungry, dictator-like mods and has nothing to do with the obvious decline in player involvement and overall maturity levels of quite a few forumers these days.

I don’t post on forums much at all anymore unless I’m summoned here for one thing or another and that’s because simply put, there isn’t much worth reading or responding to these days.

I am against ninja locks though and always have been. Takes but a few minutes if that to post a reason and hit the lock button.

Honestly I would suggest a little more tolerance to “low effort” threads since if not for low effort there wouldn’t be anything to post on at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. Just the fact that this has lasted 6 pages is sorta a fact things dont get locked too quick. Not all Mods handle situations the same. To state or assume that is ridiculous. I've had to ask for help from several Mods over the years and I can assure you...Its not a cookie cutter formula going on. That being said,regardless,the whole thing of freedom of speech is null & void here. However you may think,they own this area...Just like you can't shout "fire" in a crowded movie theater or "bomb" on an airplane.They're going to determine what's permissible what to say and if the Mods are irresponsible in their actions,they'll have to take action. You can farm the mods to death or beat them with wet sticks..Its still up to the Devs. :roll:

20. Apologies for double post..Not sure of reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.