The Corsair Queens EB Guide

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

The Corsair Queens EB Guide

Postby Mei on Jan 31 2018, 4:32pm

The Corsair Queens

So many have asked if there as a guide to this EB and if it is a hard EB to do.
Difficulty Level: Easy

There are 3 phases to the EB

PHASE 1

5 Mariners' Tithes on Offering to the Sea Gods
Attack/Assassinate Main Bar

PHASE 2

Scout Prepare to Board!
Attack/Assassinate Fire a Broadside!

PHASE 3

Attack/Assassinate Zaine's Golden Pistol
Attack/Assassinate Scylla's Golden Rapier
Item Holy Wrath on Invoke the Sea Gods!

Overall this is a pretty easy EB and I hope that with the increased drop rates of Tithes more people will be able to get to do this eb.

Enjoy! :D
Last edited by Mei on Jan 31 2018, 5:57pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mei

Re: The Corsair Queens EB Guide

Postby FIame on Jan 31 2018, 4:45pm

Mystical item. Rip.
FIame
2016 ASW Champion

Postby 1GoDDeSS on Jan 31 2018, 6:14pm

I haven't noticed any increase in the drop rate. Only 1 coin dropped in warlor today. #Needmorefairies
1GoDDeSS

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jan 31 2018, 6:48pm

I haven’t seen any increase in drop rate. I’ve opened at least 20 royals to no avail. Opened some free ones to no avail. I’m beginning to think this is a nobility rob.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Delphin on Jan 31 2018, 6:50pm

Do we know a drop rate? And what the increase was?
Delphin

Postby Mei on Jan 31 2018, 6:54pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:I haven’t seen any increase in drop rate. I’ve opened at least 20 royals to no avail. Opened some free ones to no avail. I’m beginning to think this is a nobility rob.

The increase was put in today. Not sure the specific time, but since then I've seen many more people get them. I got mine from one of the free chests today as well as many of my clannies.
The amount of times the eb have been run went from 1 eb yesterday to 90+ ebs after the increase.

Delphin wrote:Do we know a drop rate? And what the increase was?

Devs are pretty secretive about what percentages they tell the players. This includes the drop rates of items like these.
Mei

Postby -Silverbullet- on Jan 31 2018, 6:54pm

I got 1. After opening 5 chests
-Silverbullet-

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jan 31 2018, 6:57pm

Mei wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:I haven’t seen any increase in drop rate. I’ve opened at least 20 royals to no avail. Opened some free ones to no avail. I’m beginning to think this is a nobility rob.

The increase was put in today. Not sure the specific time, but since then I've seen many more people get them. I got mine from one of the free chests today as well as many of my clannies.
The amount of times the eb have been run went from 1 eb yesterday to 90+ ebs after the increase.

Devs are pretty secretive about what percentages they tell the players. This includes the drop rates of items like these.

Well, if you can get me 5-10 of those chests, I’m willing to open them all with my nobility. I’ll be a guinea pig and see what happens. Report how many I get. Just a suggestion.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Blueberry on Jan 31 2018, 8:25pm

Mei wrote:

Why with the secrecy for drop rates? More open disclosure = a better understanding from the community..
Blueberry

Postby Mei on Jan 31 2018, 8:33pm

Blueberry wrote:
Mei wrote:

Why with the secrecy for drop rates? More open disclosure = a better understanding from the community..

If you want to discuss this in a separate thread you can do so, but this is just an eb guide. Let it remain an eb guide. :lol:
Mei

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion