The Corsair Queens EB Guide

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Mei, Feb 1, 2018.

1. The Corsair Queens

So many have asked if there as a guide to this EB and if it is a hard EB to do.
    Difficulty Level: Easy

There are 3 phases to the EB

PHASE 1

5 Mariners' Tithes on Offering to the Sea Gods
    Attack/Assassinate Main Bar

PHASE 2

Scout Prepare to Board!
    Attack/Assassinate Fire a Broadside!

PHASE 3

Attack/Assassinate Zaine's Golden Pistol
    Attack/Assassinate Scylla's Golden Rapier
    Item Holy Wrath on Invoke the Sea Gods!

Overall this is a pretty easy EB and I hope that with the increased drop rates of Tithes more people will be able to get to do this eb.

Enjoy! :D

2. Mystical item. Rip.

3. I haven't noticed any increase in the drop rate. Only 1 coin dropped in warlor today. #Needmorefairies

4. I haven’t seen any increase in drop rate. I’ve opened at least 20 royals to no avail. Opened some free ones to no avail. I’m beginning to think this is a nobility rob.

5. Do we know a drop rate? And what the increase was?

6. The increase was put in today. Not sure the specific time, but since then I've seen many more people get them. I got mine from one of the free chests today as well as many of my clannies.
    The amount of times the eb have been run went from 1 eb yesterday to 90+ ebs after the increase.

Devs are pretty secretive about what percentages they tell the players. This includes the drop rates of items like these.

7. I got 1. After opening 5 chests

8. Well, if you can get me 5-10 of those chests, I’m willing to open them all with my nobility. I’ll be a guinea pig and see what happens. Report how many I get. Just a suggestion.

9. Why with the secrecy for drop rates? More open disclosure = a better understanding from the community..

10. If you want to discuss this in a separate thread you can do so, but this is just an eb guide. Let it remain an eb guide. :lol:

11. Thank you Mei

12. Before this guide our clan had to figure it out :)

13. What does this eb drop that's special? Like does it drop both event items required? Equipment? Etc

14. Got 15 from a free box just now

15. It drops both of the event items, 407 of each is max drop. And the gold payout is pretty good (a little bit more than GOTH I think).

16. Shut up mei

17. Pfft, get your waders on cause the drop rate is still bull . On all ebs and chests. That's the real truth...Now have a nice day.

18. Doesn’t the headline say something about eb drops ? This is another how to thread. Merge it with the other one.