it’s been over 4 years

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

it’s been over 4 years

Postby DRUMCODE on Jan 30 2018, 10:31am

It’s been a long ass time since I last played. Gad dammm. It feels like yesterday I was logging on to my OSF to drop pots for the clan in our plunder war, and hiring 5m allies so all of the boys could get a few hits in on the OSF whenever one of our OSFs logged off. Back when if you and a clan had beef, you’d have alternate accounts you would use to pin their OSF and shutdown their plunder war and stop their gold income, that really used to rattle the cage.

Who are the warriors of modern KaW these days? Back then we had the likes of AJAX, the one man warrior that poured thousands into xstalls fighting some of the strongest clans in the game single handedly. KingdomOfWolves, another whale capable of destroying a clan with xstalls and never sleeping. VAL, the player with over 20 accounts. Black Hand members like inter, dis, hell the whole of black hand used to cause mayhem and where unforgivable. The bosses and untouchable players like laoda, one single player with so much power and control holding one of the strongest clans and leader of the most dominant alliance force in the game.
You Asked For It, the lone clan that lasted over a year in an OFf system war fighting ZAFT and eventually coming to a stalemate against all odds and eventually becoming allies, starting off as wilders_chili a supposedly harmless plunder war clan that was tired off bullies and took action.
Other farmers such as GoldNinja, Imarabbit and more.

Just some nostalgia of some of you are still playing, feel free to share anything.
DRUMCODE

Re: it’s been over 4 years

Postby Tzshifter on Jan 30 2018, 2:33pm

Remember when TruePlayer was banned for botting?
Tzshifter

Postby DRUMCODE on Jan 31 2018, 4:19am

Wow the forums are dead these days. RiP.
DRUMCODE

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 31 2018, 5:26am

Remember when people didnt have to exaggerate merits of past players?
xXD3mOnXx

Postby FIame on Jan 31 2018, 8:12am

Remember when just signing up for asw and participating alone. The dev would give xtals.
FIame
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Superior on Jan 31 2018, 9:52am

FIame wrote:Remember when just signing up for asw and participating alone. The dev would give xtals.

You shouldn't even be allowed to do asw you leaky moron, you should be active in indi instead of doing ASW.
Superior

Postby SELFMADE on Jan 31 2018, 2:09pm

I remember Zaft vs apocalypse that was fun
SELFMADE

Postby DRUMCODE on Feb 1 2018, 11:12am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Remember when people didnt have to exaggerate merits of past players?

There was no exaggeration. Thats literally what happened. I know it sounds crazy to the newb era such as yourself that people ACTUALLY spent xstalls and time fighting rather than epic battles, you may grasp it though.
DRUMCODE

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Feb 1 2018, 7:54pm

Zaft dead
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby iDeception on Feb 1 2018, 8:05pm

Kaw died after pwars ended
iDeception

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion