it’s been over 4 years

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DRUMCODE, Jan 30, 2018.

1. It’s been a long ass time since I last played. Gad dammm. It feels like yesterday I was logging on to my OSF to drop pots for the clan in our plunder war, and hiring 5m allies so all of the boys could get a few hits in on the OSF whenever one of our OSFs logged off. Back when if you and a clan had beef, you’d have alternate accounts you would use to pin their OSF and shutdown their plunder war and stop their gold income, that really used to rattle the cage.

Who are the warriors of modern KaW these days? Back then we had the likes of AJAX, the one man warrior that poured thousands into xstalls fighting some of the strongest clans in the game single handedly. KingdomOfWolves, another whale capable of destroying a clan with xstalls and never sleeping. VAL, the player with over 20 accounts. Black Hand members like inter, dis, hell the whole of black hand used to cause mayhem and where unforgivable. The bosses and untouchable players like laoda, one single player with so much power and control holding one of the strongest clans and leader of the most dominant alliance force in the game.
    You Asked For It, the lone clan that lasted over a year in an OFf system war fighting ZAFT and eventually coming to a stalemate against all odds and eventually becoming allies, starting off as wilders_chili a supposedly harmless plunder war clan that was tired off bullies and took action.
    Other farmers such as GoldNinja, Imarabbit and more.

Just some nostalgia of some of you are still playing, feel free to share anything.

2. Remember when TruePlayer was banned for botting?

3. Wow the forums are dead these days. RiP.

4. Remember when people didnt have to exaggerate merits of past players?

5. Remember when just signing up for asw and participating alone. The dev would give xtals.

6. You shouldn't even be allowed to do asw you leaky moron, you should be active in indi instead of doing ASW.

7. I remember Zaft vs apocalypse that was fun

8. There was no exaggeration. Thats literally what happened. I know it sounds crazy to the newb era such as yourself that people ACTUALLY spent xstalls and time fighting rather than epic battles, you may grasp it though.

9. Zaft dead

10. Kaw died after pwars ended

11. Untouchable players? Fighting the strongest clans alone? Never sleeping? "One player with sooooo much power"
    Yes you're exaggerating.
    You telling me about epic battles is ridiculous. Shows you know nothing about me.

12. Of course useless trash like demon always turn up to derail and ruin someone else’s thread. What a piece of  that guy is

13. My comment was literally on the same subject..

14. More then 7 years here now. We had the best pw in our clan.

15. Actually it’s pretty true. Ajax did fight clans alone and it actually was very entertaining. Ofc he was one of the biggest players in the game so he did have the advantage but still impressive.