Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Those pesky cards!)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Mei, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Tomhasir oh Tomhasir

Tomhasir the Vagrant is a sneaky one forcing you to make choices.
    But which choice to make?
    Well this quick little guide/forum post is here to help you with that decision!

Make all the choices!

No, for real, choose them all. It seems that once a day you'll get the chance to make a choice, so make a different choice each day.
    Each choice will give you two of the same card. Once you manage to get all 3 unique cards they combine to make a RUBEDO CERULIUM BOX. :eek: (Oh em geeeeeee!) These boxes can be opened for 1k gold (basically for free) and offer the same items as Prima Materia Boxes and Royal Prima Materia Boxes, but seem to offer a greater quantity of items like 50 aqua vs 15 aqua.

At the moment the boxes and cards are tradable, but don't go too trade crazy thinking the cards are useless! If you have multiples then sure go right ahead, but don't make a choice you'll regret later and miss out on getting a cerilum box.

Hope this clarifies some things for you all!

And for giggles, if you are curious on what the box looks like and what it offer:

2. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

Fanks!

3. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

In b4 lock. >_>

4. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

Interesting , thanks for the clarification Mei

5. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

I got too choose twice in 3 hrs :3

6. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

One legend was to make up for yesterday's legend not working and the other legend was today's choice legend.
    So two days, two legends.

7. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

I was able to do three today. Some have been able to, I don’t know why. My chest is pretty though.

8. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

So people were able to get 3 choices if they were quick. The devs fixed the original legend a few minutes before it ended. But to make sure everyone got at least two (one for each day) they made a compensation legend and a normal daily choice legend. This resulted in some getting 3 times to choose.

9. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

Good on them. Thanks Mei. :)

10. Re: Tomhasir the Vagrant legend guide (Oh my!)

Oh and here I was thinking this was useful

11. Anyone know why some accounts don't get the card choices at all? 3 of my smaller alts (and yes, played on mobiles), have never gotten any.

12. See the dev thread on it. You need a certain number of tokens to activate it in the second half of event.