Tomhasir the Vagrant

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PrinceJames, Jan 24, 2018.

1. For this legend the bastard isn't giving me a choice. Is this happening for many others at all? Just annoying not being able to choose.

2. I can't pick either :/

3. Yeah says 3 choices . I see none and can't pick

4. The title of the legend is “Make a Choice”. You have two options.

Option 1) Buy all Crimson Drops from Marketplace to make Inferno Tokens by combining with Prima Tokens

Option 2) Buy all Azure Drops from Marketplace to make Aqua Tokens by combining with Prima Tokens

You have to make a choice in which ones you want to procure. I am guessing one path will lead you to a certain set of rewards, and the other path will lead you to a different set of rewards. Maybe the choice means you can only get one of the routes prizes as they may have made it a little difficult to accrue Prima Tokens through epic battles. Hope this is some insight to not being able to “choose” something from that blank legend. :)

5. Well, I may be wrong..But if memory serves correct,I believe there were issues the last time we housed the homeless vagrant. :roll: crack/meth issues I believe.

6. The issue is, he says there are 3 items. Not 2. I know it’s probably the aqua and inferno and tokens as the three, however it doesn’t seem necessary to have that legend just sitting there for no reason since we can do both at the same time.