Can no longer trade charms

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _BadLands_, Jan 21, 2018.

1. I can no longer trade charms,the last trade i did was on the 16th. I upgraded since then but not 100% sure if thats the reason. Was wondering if anyone else having same problem

2. Dude send a ticket what are we gonna do other then provide statless trolls on the thread and irrelevant comments that gets derailed.

3. Be clear in what the problem is when you make the ticket. Are buttoms not wprking? Invalid requests? At what point in the process does it break dowm

4. No the buttons are working, but when u select the charm,,you return to the pm where u started the trade,but without the charm. Its like it reset back to the beginning of trade

5. So not only can you not trade, youre losing charms? Send a ticket or email if youve got some pics/video evidence.

6. ...

This looks like a job for...

FEEDBACK!! :D

A direct link to Devs to regale them with problems & glitches & ideas! Oh My!!

:*

7. Your feedback will just get locked without a reply. Games died. Time to go

8. After you, my good sir.

Also. If you wanna discuss proposed current status of overall game health, I'm certain there are a couple other topics available for you to peruse and add input towards- this- thusfar-
    however, does not encompass that purpose.

9. You can trade allies as well