nobility offers

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: nobility offers

Postby Mei on Sep 25 2018, 9:15am

Stacy_P wrote:I haven't done the nobility offers in a bit, however the ones I have done in the past usually did give me the nobilities, however I had learned earlier on to take screenshots of each step of offer as proof, because more than not I would have to submit a ticket and provide proof of completing the offer. Sometimes it was resolved quickly sometimes not as quick. I would be patient and hopefully they will respond soon!

Specifically submit a ticket with Fyber, not Ata. On the offer page is a question mark in the top right, you dispute things on there. They'll send you an email regarding the issue.
Mei

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 25 2018, 9:55am

Mei wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:I haven't done the nobility offers in a bit, however the ones I have done in the past usually did give me the nobilities, however I had learned earlier on to take screenshots of each step of offer as proof, because more than not I would have to submit a ticket and provide proof of completing the offer. Sometimes it was resolved quickly sometimes not as quick. I would be patient and hopefully they will respond soon!

Specifically submit a ticket with Fyber, not Ata. On the offer page is a question mark in the top right, you dispute things on there. They'll send you an email regarding the issue.

Yes, thank you Mei for clarifying that, I always submitted ticket with Fyber, not kaw!
Stacy_P

Postby oG-28 on Sep 25 2018, 10:02am

Wait people actually do the nob offers?
oG-28

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Sep 25 2018, 10:09am

Yeah the really “smart” ones. Ever wonder multiple named credit cards show up with you info on them ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 25 2018, 10:42am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yeah the really “smart” ones. Ever wonder multiple named credit cards show up with you info on them ?

Yes I would say you do need some smarts to do some of the nobility offers, otherwise it could be a waste of time, however some of them were simple to complete and you received rewards in a timely manner!
Stacy_P

Postby Dave on Sep 26 2018, 1:33am

I have done these offers and usually get responded too. It's time consuming and the customer services does seem to be automated. When you sent feedback did you reply with case # and ss? Unfortunately devs do not have an involvment in the actual offer so there hands are tied to a degree. It may be worth sending feedback to devs if you do not hear from them.

I would personally keep emailing the offer comapany especially if you can prove the offers completion.
Dave

Postby Jackson on Sep 26 2018, 1:52am

the op made me laugh so much lmao
Jackson

Postby LMABAO on Sep 26 2018, 2:11am

To clarify my previous comment it was the free game offers I had problems with. This would be the second or third time I’ve completed one of those offers and not received rewards after sending emails with proof of completion. I do feel like ATA does deserve some flak here since they have the fiber offers on their game.
LMABAO

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Sep 26 2018, 5:44am

Been answered 17 times unless you waiting on the 18th answer. Click the button upper corner and submit your complaint and wait for response.

About sums it up.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Grindewald on Sep 26 2018, 9:01am

Sucks to suck
Grindewald

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion