notice how forums is dead these days

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby Titan_God on Jan 14 2018, 4:19pm

5796 wrote:
Titan_God wrote:I have to agree the forums are not what they use to be, over the past I’ve seen the decline to now where what I saw two days ago is still on the first page which is rather sad. Although I do have to agree with Moody and Michael, if threads were kept on topic and not derailed there would be no reason for locking, so the blame goes to those that seem to need the attention and post off topic with ranting of of other players and non essential posts that pertain to the topic by op’s. So it’s simple use effort in creating an awesome topic and those complaining about them being locked... do positive and report derails soon as you can to a mod so a great thread doesn’t get taken to the dump. Don’t complain about it, do something about it and that solves the problem.
:)



Derailed threads go on for pages and pages days an days sometimes weeks...


....2-3 comments were made about mods and "3" of you respond within an hour


Yeah dude you're real credible


Yay I’m really credible xD I never asked if I was, being seeing your account either you’re new to the game or lack the past of this forum if you’re an alt cause those that know me do know what I have done in forums for the better of the community and the players from my posts, not on the activities that come with a mod in forums. With that I’m out all got war to get ready for, enjoy forums you can if it’s done the correct way :)
User avatar
Titan_God
Moderator
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sep 15 2011, 6:18am
Location: Kaw App / Kingdomsatwar.com

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby Michael on Jan 14 2018, 4:23pm

WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR wrote:Most derailing is done by mods these days and when they don’t like people calling them out they simply just lock the thread ...no worries we just start another and another and another


Thus proving my ironical point that no/low efforts deserved to be locked. Sadly, your comment above also explains your original post of why 50% of the recent active topics threads are getting locked.... Because you make even more no/low effort threads.
User avatar
Michael
Moderator
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Aug 18 2012, 1:36pm

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby Michael on Jan 14 2018, 4:25pm

5796 wrote:
Michael wrote:Low or no effort threads do not help yet you keep making them.



How would you know? ...you're another one who never contributes. You're barely in forums. TBH you do less then Mei or Moody

Have you even looked at the active threads list today? There at least 2-3 no/low content threads that can be locked right now


I've never stated that I've contributed to forums. Did I? So I fail to see your point. And your 46 posts, which have been mostly within the last week, leads me to believe you haven't contributed much either.
User avatar
Michael
Moderator
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Aug 18 2012, 1:36pm

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby 5796 on Jan 14 2018, 4:26pm

...everyone notice how quick mods are to come defend themselves and each other? Yet derailed threads go on and on and on....

...thanks for proving my point
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby 5796 on Jan 14 2018, 4:34pm

Titan_God wrote:
5796 wrote:
Titan_God wrote:I have to agree the forums are not what they use to be, over the past I’ve seen the decline to now where what I saw two days ago is still on the first page which is rather sad. Although I do have to agree with Moody and Michael, if threads were kept on topic and not derailed there would be no reason for locking, so the blame goes to those that seem to need the attention and post off topic with ranting of of other players and non essential posts that pertain to the topic by op’s. So it’s simple use effort in creating an awesome topic and those complaining about them being locked... do positive and report derails soon as you can to a mod so a great thread doesn’t get taken to the dump. Don’t complain about it, do something about it and that solves the problem.
:)



Derailed threads go on for pages and pages days an days sometimes weeks...


....2-3 comments were made about mods and "3" of you respond within an hour


Yeah dude you're real credible


Yay I’m really credible xD I never asked if I was, being seeing your account either you’re new to the game or lack the past of this forum if you’re an alt cause those that know me do know what I have done in forums for the better of the community and the players from my posts, not on the activities that come with a mod in forums. With that I’m out all got war to get ready for, enjoy forums you can if it’s done the correct way :)



Almost exactly one year ago in a different thread someone asked about you and your presence in forums you admitted then and there you almost never visited forums and that you would make more of an effort to do so. ...I think you've made less then 20 posts since then lol. Get off your high horse. You havnt done anything noteworthy in forums. Lol or even anywhere else. As someone else pointed out your CS is pathetic. Calling me statless? You're pretty much statless.
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby 5796 on Jan 14 2018, 4:36pm

THIS thread you should lock, THIS thread :P
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby 5796 on Jan 14 2018, 4:39pm

Actually I meant Moody is statless lol I havnt even looked at your CS ...but regardless you suck too lol


IN B4 LOCK (do your job lol)
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby Tzshifter on Jan 14 2018, 4:46pm

Who cares if a thread gets derailed? Threads die when people stop posting in them thats how it should be. This is simple natural selection. If the threads decent it wont get derailed or if it does it’ll get back on track. Mods trying to play God in the forums killed it. Back in the day threads died because they sucked. Times were good back in the day when there werent mods in the forums.
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby Tzshifter on Jan 14 2018, 4:48pm

Which is the main reason I’m not as active as I used to be in forums
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: notice how forums is dead these days

Postby BionicMan on Jan 14 2018, 4:55pm

Tzshifter wrote:Which is the main reason I’m not as active as I used to be in forums


Shut up fool. You ride around on your high horse with a carrot half way up your ass. You should have stayed gone when you were last farmed into inactivity runner.
BionicMan
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Mar 7 2017, 12:49am

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests