notice how forums is dead these days

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay I’m really credible xD I never asked if I was, being seeing your account either you’re new to the game or lack the past of this forum if you’re an alt cause those that know me do know what I have done in forums for the better of the community and the players from my posts, not on the activities that come with a mod in forums. With that I’m out all got war to get ready for, enjoy forums you can if it’s done the correct way :)

2. Thus proving my ironical point that no/low efforts deserved to be locked. Sadly, your comment above also explains your original post of why 50% of the recent active topics threads are getting locked.... Because you make even more no/low effort threads.

3. I've never stated that I've contributed to forums. Did I? So I fail to see your point. And your 46 posts, which have been mostly within the last week, leads me to believe you haven't contributed much either.

4. ...everyone notice how quick mods are to come defend themselves and each other? Yet derailed threads go on and on and on....

...thanks for proving my point

5. Almost exactly one year ago in a different thread someone asked about you and your presence in forums you admitted then and there you almost never visited forums and that you would make more of an effort to do so. ...I think you've made less then 20 posts since then lol. Get off your high horse. You havnt done anything noteworthy in forums. Lol or even anywhere else. As someone else pointed out your CS is pathetic. Calling me statless? You're pretty much statless.

6. THIS thread you should lock, THIS thread :p

7. Actually I meant Moody is statless lol I havnt even looked at your CS ...but regardless you suck too lol

IN B4 LOCK (do your job lol)

8. Who cares if a thread gets derailed? Threads die when people stop posting in them thats how it should be. This is simple natural selection. If the threads decent it wont get derailed or if it does it’ll get back on track. Mods trying to play God in the forums killed it. Back in the day threads died because they sucked. Times were good back in the day when there werent mods in the forums.

9. Which is the main reason I’m not as active as I used to be in forums

10. Shut up fool. You ride around on your high horse with a carrot half way up your ass. You should have stayed gone when you were last farmed into inactivity runner.

11. Farmed into inactivity? Runner? I was forum banned so I quit and moved to GaW. Get your facts straight bionic baby

12. Forum has been dead for yrs

13. Tz knows what he's talking about

Shifter has been in forums wayyy longer than this bionic person.

Shifter has seen more.

You are in no place to talk about forums before or after, Bionic.

You weren't even there.

14. Yeah I was there. Black hand shifter fled to gaw following his squeeze miss melon. He was farmed out of this game then got his ass kicked over there.

15. Woah woah woah what happened between my ex and myself is private business homeboy. And I never got my ass kicked over in gaw its funny tho in KaW I fought against ZAFT and in GaW I was a member of ZAFT. I will admit i’m surprised you know about myself and MM not many people know about that or remember that. And for the record were you there? I started on forums on Dec 29th 2008. Hbu

16. Your ex. That’s gold. You never even met in real life. Melon lives in Australia and you don’t. The whole relationship was built around pulling yourselves off over KaW pm then gaw pm.

You idiot. Go outside 

17. "Go outside" Nice hypocrisy from a stalker on kaw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.