16 vs 12 indi war

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Robert_Sacamano, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To be fair bob no one on other side can touch your 1 and 2

2. Winning but complaining. What?

3. Roster size max of 15 strange indeed

4. You still could’ve won...three of their ppl were under 100mcs...one of them was a SH too lmfao...they also hard karma who’s useless

5. I can touch 1-2 ..... but that’s besides the point I believe.... would’ve been a better match if they just even out the sides ... I believe that makes the most sense

6. Saying the 12 person roster could have won is like saying you could have won a 500 meter dash but the other person had a 300 meter head start, yes you could have but highly unlikely. The 16 man roster had more low CR people to fodder themselves onto valk and killer meaning they would win more easily, simple as that.

7. At no point have kaw communicated that there may be more people on one side to even up the match ups ( or did I miss that?) that’s the issue you expect same amount of people each side and extra 4 people on one side? That’s 8 unloads lol if that is needed to even up matches they should tell us this is possibly going to happen

8. The mechs of this game are broken it’s who can succeed most attacks at that cs

9. You just summed up why non paying ppl can never get the coveted leaderboard equipment another way lb ppl can gouge the system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.