Finally done with kaw

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Finally done with kaw

Postby I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I on Jan 7 2018, 5:19am

I am finally done with this game. I took almost a year off and came back about a month ago and the game is worse than when i left. Wars suck even more. Wars and great friends keep me around. After 7 plus years its enough.
Most people will remember me from wars and helping individuals with there builds before all these new lands made individuals way to big and making mechanics of waring to one sided. In the past great build and strategies would beat bfa. We did it many times s1 to most of s4 against some big differences in bfa against zaft and other lb clans at silver. Thats back when there would be 30 plus wars going on with 20 to 100 waring in one clan at a time and was less bugs then than now with only 100 waring at one time. I could go on for hrs talking about the good days of kaw and how it ate up alot of my free time back then.

Good bye kaw and my silver family.

Sugar a great individual and friend over the years i miss u already

Mino the nicest and very compassionate person i have meet his generosity in this game and outside this game i have seen shows how great his character is.

Kage have went through many highs and lows in and outside this game stay strong and stay in touch we still have dinner plans.

Hep probably my longest friend still playing this game. Probably done more wars together than most people have done there whole time playing

Sis and rum give your kids a hug and think its something special you guys have together and how you can play this game together and still stay married.

Sinc and eddy great leaders and honest well spoken individuals that made this game fun

Kill was awesome waring with and against you one of the few clans that never went sh during wars. Thanks for your service to our country and your wifes continued service to our country

Misst, op, anubis, josh, ab, Spartacus,ziqm,larry,punch,plumdermax, was great waring with you guys and having fun over the years

Was great meeting individuals on this game throughout the years but all good things must come to an end i guess at some point and this game could have keep being great but greed won out at the end. I will be on for a few more days to use up my seals and circles for my clan and give my charms to kage. But after getting my new phone on Wednesday i will not be downloading kaw on to it. So bye kaw and silver
Last edited by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I on Jan 7 2018, 11:16am, edited 2 times in total.
I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I

Re: Finally done with kaw

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 7 2018, 5:20am

I’m expected a ‘see you tomorrow’ comment.

Enjoy your time irl
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby golthar on Jan 7 2018, 7:43am

You’ll be missed cloud.

Many great memories of warring with you, against you and everything in between. Always a class act.

Best of luck to you!
golthar

Postby Titan_God on Jan 7 2018, 8:04am

Yet another saddening moment, as I totally understand your reasons though. Was a pleasure also warring with and against you Cloud.

Wishing nothing less than the best for you in life and thank you for all the awesome times while wars were actually something here. You will be missed, yet not forgotten.
Titan_God

Postby WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR on Jan 7 2018, 8:50am

Titan_God wrote:Yet another saddening moment, as I totally understand your reasons though. Was a pleasure also warring with and against you Cloud.

Wishing nothing less than the best for you in life and thank you for all the awesome times while wars were actually something here. You will be missed, yet not forgotten.

Don’t blame the players for leaving this dumpster fire
WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR

Postby stonecolddd on Jan 7 2018, 8:55am

You would think that the main one in charge of app would want to fix war system simple fix I think is refund gold on last set of lands an get rid of them to put it back to where wars were better but that won’t happen
stonecolddd

Postby -grizzy- on Jan 7 2018, 9:05am

Bye cloud
-grizzy-

Postby iZombieJT on Jan 7 2018, 9:44am

Good bye (T_T) (T_T)

more sad moments of kaw
iZombieJT

Postby -Spartacus- on Jan 7 2018, 9:52am

Already miss ya, now gonna miss you and the old days more!! This game isnt the same we know, but now its even more lacking!! All the best to you and your family. The only thing staying the same in this game is disappointment!
-Spartacus-

Postby WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR on Jan 7 2018, 11:08am

stonecolddd wrote:You would think that the main one in charge of app would want to fix war system simple fix I think is refund gold on last set of lands an get rid of them to put it back to where wars were better but that won’t happen

It’s been what 5...6 years? They haven’t cared about the war system because they can’t monetize it ...they aren’t going to start now.
WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion