Finally done with kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by I_I_I-CLOUD-I_I_I, Jan 7, 2018.

1. I am finally done with this game. I took almost a year off and came back about a month ago and the game is worse than when i left. Wars suck even more. Wars and great friends keep me around. After 7 plus years its enough.
    Most people will remember me from wars and helping individuals with there builds before all these new lands made individuals way to big and making mechanics of waring to one sided. In the past great build and strategies would beat bfa. We did it many times s1 to most of s4 against some big differences in bfa against zaft and other lb clans at silver. Thats back when there would be 30 plus wars going on with 20 to 100 waring in one clan at a time and was less bugs then than now with only 100 waring at one time. I could go on for hrs talking about the good days of kaw and how it ate up alot of my free time back then.

Good bye kaw and my silver family.

Sugar a great individual and friend over the years i miss u already

Mino the nicest and very compassionate person i have meet his generosity in this game and outside this game i have seen shows how great his character is.

Kage have went through many highs and lows in and outside this game stay strong and stay in touch we still have dinner plans.

Hep probably my longest friend still playing this game. Probably done more wars together than most people have done there whole time playing

Sis and rum give your kids a hug and think its something special you guys have together and how you can play this game together and still stay married.

Sinc and eddy great leaders and honest well spoken individuals that made this game fun

Kill was awesome waring with and against you one of the few clans that never went sh during wars. Thanks for your service to our country and your wifes continued service to our country

Misst, op, anubis, josh, ab, Spartacus,ziqm,larry,punch,plumdermax, was great waring with you guys and having fun over the years

Was great meeting individuals on this game throughout the years but all good things must come to an end i guess at some point and this game could have keep being great but greed won out at the end. I will be on for a few more days to use up my seals and circles for my clan and give my charms to kage. But after getting my new phone on Wednesday i will not be downloading kaw on to it. So bye kaw and silver

2. I’m expected a ‘see you tomorrow’ comment.

Enjoy your time irl

3. You’ll be missed cloud.

Many great memories of warring with you, against you and everything in between. Always a class act.

Best of luck to you!

4. Yet another saddening moment, as I totally understand your reasons though. Was a pleasure also warring with and against you Cloud.

Wishing nothing less than the best for you in life and thank you for all the awesome times while wars were actually something here. You will be missed, yet not forgotten.

5. Don’t blame the players for leaving this dumpster fire

6. You would think that the main one in charge of app would want to fix war system simple fix I think is refund gold on last set of lands an get rid of them to put it back to where wars were better but that won’t happen

7. Bye cloud

8. Good bye (T_T) (T_T)

more sad moments of kaw

9. Already miss ya, now gonna miss you and the old days more!! This game isnt the same we know, but now its even more lacking!! All the best to you and your family. The only thing staying the same in this game is disappointment!

10. It’s been what 5...6 years? They haven’t cared about the war system because they can’t monetize it ...they aren’t going to start now.

11. Goodbye bro. You, as others, will be missed.

12. Cloud your are a legend, and an ambassador to what use to make this game great. Getting harder and harder to log in and tap tap but do so for people like you and many you mention in your farewell.
    This game is a social game but devs made it about individuals chasing items and other garbage that has no purpose as wars are dead.

What made this game great was the loyalty of clanmates to one another. This loyalty made us like a family. The devs keep pushing crappie side games down our throats all the while using the funds from what made ATA in the first place. They continue neglecting the game that has stood the the test of time. Hopefully when the cash cow dies and their other failures of games die like most of them. They’ll realize what should of been the focus of their company.

Won’t be long until I to stop playing KAW as the title kingdom at war is now kingdom of shame. Stop spending money if you agree then maybe the devs with pull their heads out of there asses, and make this game great again.

13. Cloud - we will always be friends, Kaw or not. Some friendships go beyond the game and that’s how I feel with most of my SILVER family. I’m always here for you and anyone if you need someone to talk to or need some nonsense from my twisted mind. Much love to you and all my old SILVER family. ️

14. Can I have your charms then ?

15. I am genuinely sorry to see you go. You guided me early in my gameplay, but more that that I consider you a good friend. Cheers, and we will still grab dinner from time to time.

16. My two cents worth.

Firstly, Cloud its been a pleasure and wish you all the very best in RL and in whatever you do next

2) I warred most wars in S1 to S3. Thereafter the abuses and lack of fixes to them made warring a lottery. Very few wars were decided by tactics but rather abuses (or creative abuses which were legal). The best was Rising Hawks who filled up with 2/3 LB and the balance GH with amazing BFE. Virtually unbeatable at the time.

3) LL wars where big spy clans almost always out scored Attack build clans by stealing stealing and stealing. All legit.

When I started playing the game 6 years ago it was so much fun. I hit today probably more through addiction than enjoyment but I always hope that the Devs can bring back the fun.

The friends and family of Silver and other individual ppl are and have been an inspiration.

I hope to continue playing and war again but the rewards for war should out-rank any other rewards. They don’t. Mino commented eloquently on the virtual bedroom furniture. I’m not sure where this features in a war game.

The Devs need to go back to basics and ask what makes the game successful and what can continue to keep the game successful and develop further.

As ever it’s been a privilege to “play” with you and against you and if war can become a team effort again with balanced wars where the outcome is determined by skill of the leaders and the teams then that’s surely the future.

Finally, and again, Cloud good luck. It’s been a privilege to war with you, to lead you and also to follow you. Good luck to us all.

Regards and best wishes

Eddie

17. Best of luck in Real life mate. Every cloud has a silver lining. I'm sure some of us will be back if you return.

18. Yes.