where are the mods?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notice the lack of green in world chat lately....seems odd

Sign of things to come?

2. Probably quit like half of kaw has.

3. They pop in once or twice a day in wc to stroke their egos with all the yes men saying hi to them and begging for attention and then they poof. Plus with the new system that you can report people in world chat via ourselves you dont even need mods anymore tbh. Theyre useless.

4. They’re not useless. I can’t find a word to describe someone who works for free for some dying game. The 6 letter S word is an insult on the word to use it on them.

5. Ouch...

6. I haven’t been able to locate one myself lately. They must be busy with other things I’m quite sure ;)

7. Still around. Holidays and rl been keeping me busy.

8. Mods delete offensive posts
    They change offensive names
    They delete idiotic forum posts
    They forum ban

Clearly they are spending more time in koh that’s why you don’t see green in wc anymore ..

If you have money invested in this game better come up with an exit strategy fast so you don’t lose your investment

9. There useless now we don’t need them

10. I’m not really a fan of KoH I stay on kaw lol. Did the beta it was ok and was not attention holding as kaw is for me, besides seems to kiddish for my gaming.

I usually am too busy with work at peak times for kaw in my tz lately which will shortly begin to slow down so I can be more active during these times on my end.

11. Seems as though you are making a generalization. Let's focus on your post and clarify a few things:

1) Mods do delete offensive posts if they break tou and know about it.
    2) Mods do not have the ability to change players names.
    3) If forum posts break tou, they should be removed just like wall posts.
    4) Mods forum ban if a player breaks tou.

Your comment regarding Koh is false. I don't even play Koh. I know a couple of the other mods don't either. Again, your forum post comes soon after the holidays. Besides being busy with family, it happened to be my busy time of the year regarding my career.

12. Who cares where they are tho??

13. Just shows lack of support devs give to this app and lack of interest they have in it

14. Simple fix, dont play then.

15. Half the mods are dev owned accounts.

16. Yes Man!

17. False Bob

18. Nice account what do you call it?...poop

19. We have been around, most of the time we have been lurking, at other times we may have been to busy to moderate but one of us will be on at a time to several, don’t worry we always have a mod around.

We may not always post on wc but we do lurk so you are not alone.

20. Your egotistical, money spending clan and your trash of an alliance is the reason why devs keep on going like this because either way they are getting paid. Tell your cheaters in your alliance stop spending money to survive in osw so devs see through to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.