Charms have no effect...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AngryBadger, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Lol 150m raw stats in charms is like 3m stats really, so obviously it doesn't help much

2. You need approximately 850mil attack bfe to hit goth no fails on any size account. Is it really that hard to work out how to test this? Charms work you bunch of nooblets.

3. They dont work.å

4. He clearly stated the same amount in BFE helped. Idk how slow you people are.

5. Charms are bfe, I don't know how slow you are lmao

6. Didn't realize this was actually picking up steam. Charms work in exactly the same way that your equipped BFE works. Of course, because the stats provided by an individual Charm is (generally) a fraction of the Equip it came from, you need quite a few more to meaningfully increase your chance of success. There's no conspiracy here.

7. Test it demon you moron.

8. I did, ages ago. Test results? They work defensively, but not offensively. So did plenty of others, and got the same result. Hmm. Maybe its a correct result?

9. Just put 850mil troop attack bfe on a statless alt see if someone will let you in to test on goth empty your whole troopbar you won't get any fails tested it earlier. Obviously not on a statless alt I did it with my Hansel just dropped all main equipment charms work this thread is pointless.

10. BFE works. Done the same tests as OP did and the changes exist with Bfe but not with charms. Your brain is pointless.

11. Are you just that slow? Charms are BFE, they add equipment stats.

There's so much to go into OP as well, what build was the alt, what stats were the charms they put in ie. More defensive or more towards spy than troop? Honestly, my little Hansel with 2b in troop attack bfe from charms can say that charms work as intended

12. He's a dev buttkisser demon

13. If there's anyone more clueless about this games mechanics than grizzy it's this guy, garunteed the average osw player knows more than this dev or the poser grizzy, and that's the average ones. Unfortunately the above average ones who didn't cheat have quit this game due to the rampant cheating.

Those people they chased away tested and pioneered all these game mechanics. Then trash like "immortals" & "apocolypse" the latter being very ironic because they were the end of this game coded a bunch of cheating programs (very easy with the PC client) not so easy if you want the systems they have coded (10 k initial cost for the main program) perverted this game while the perverted devs looked the other way ( and continue to do so) it's very easy to win when you cheat folks, but you then become a laughingstock.

Once someone becomes a laughingstock by cheating and winning, and the devs continue their pandering to said cheaters not doing anything regardless of proof provided, whilst at the same time providing upgrades that noone who played this game how it was originally meant to be played would ever be interested in, you can tell they have no clue.

When they do everything mentioned above and can't be assed to even make it work properly, which they have never made anything work properly, couldn't even copy/paste original events without typos and old dates they copied the original from, we always just figured it out you start to get the idea, just spend.

I spent a lot as did many others, haven't in quite some time as many many more. Good luck to you deep pockets whales who think your getting somewhere when in actuality just like bitcoin your the legit miners when there's cheaters who get more than you for nothing.

Good luck ata. You screwed off your main playerbase, the ones who brought life to your game by creating family and friends to fight each other by supporting the cheaters who get it all ultimately for free.

Good luck former kaw'ers who now play pimd 2.0. ;)

14. ...shoulda kept my hooves :|

15. All of you bashing Demon don't realise he's on to something.
    ATA has a history of goofing up on the numbers part, buildings giving wrong stats, mechs not working the way they should. It's happened a lot and more often that not, ATA fixes them behind the scenes when a lone player finds it out. Quite often the customer reps at ATA don't really understand mechs and the numbers behind them, I don't blame them. Some of them are new and only deal with the support aspect of KaW.

When I say charms don't work the way they should and the math doesn't add up, I know what I'm talking about. I do mean the 2% from it doesn't quite match the numbers.

I'm not going to explain how charms add 100% to raw stats, and how actual stats are 2% of raw. Actual stats are a construct, a term we've been using for ease of understanding because the numbers are too big.

Either way, from what I've seen during my FB attack PvP tests, I fail attacks I should not be. Defence PvP works fine, but I feel like there's maybe a cap on attack bfe from charms on PvP. I got 17B attack from charms only, that's 340m static. Yet I fail alot on builds with 50mill defence ish(Not ADT) Yes, I take into account their Propacks, BFA / BFE / Charms and furnishings + etc.
    The math doesn't add up if the stats from charms are static.

Ps: I'm not talking about charms and their effect per hit on EBs. Only talking about PvP here. ^

16. Yeah ya bunch of fairies 

17. I’ve tested charms before on an alt... doesn’t work.
    1.5B atk charms on goth (no bfa, bfe) : -15/-17 per hit

1.5B atk bfe : -70/-80 per hit.

Send your charms on random alts and test it... but charms has small effect only, not giving the stats it should.

18. *Explains why they dont work*
    Eb fairy: RAW STATS!!!!
    *Explains why they dont work again*
    Eb fairy: RAW STATS DUUUDE
    The intelligence is undeniable

19. Iirc, a tiny hansel, 150m building attack, 350m charms ATTACK, both clearly stated if you arent illiterate. and no it cant. Until you can provide some proof, you're wrong.
    Charms arent bfe. Charms are charms, bfe is bfe. Equipment works, charms do not.

20. Demon and venom know what they are talking about- there must be a cap of some sort in pvp aspect. People with 17b attack bfe failing attacks on 50m adt doesn't add up lol...