Charms have no effect...

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 31 2017, 12:48am

Kells wrote:
Afalok wrote:Finally people are starting to understand that charms r for nothing other than looks, I was quick to notice it and got lucky that I sold my charms early on for 750usd


You definitely made out in that deal lol. I think they have a use but mostly pvp side and is capped. We need to get a few people together to test this one weekend.


Jesus Christ Kells ...READ PREVIOUS POST BEFORE YOU POST. we're talking about PvP everyone complaining about charms having little or no effect are talking about PvP WE DONT CARE ABOUT EB


...apparently pictures are needed 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Nov 12 2017, 2:01pm

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 31 2017, 2:19am

docabbit wrote:Long time lurker, seldom post: Thread has been derailed;I'm genuinely interested in the mechanics if anyone has them to post.

PS Take your banter to a private chat or wall. Nobody cares to read it on the forums. If you think they do then create a thread for it.

Brief summary of tests done:

100m charms att - makes no difference
100m eq att - makes a quite significant difference

---------
0 charms att vs 100m charms att (no other stats) makes a slight difference (hardly noticable, could be RNG based or connected to % bonuses affecting charms)

Larger amounts of charms seem to also provide a slight effect but nowhere near what they should. (% bonus?)
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 31 2017, 2:28am

JackJohnny wrote:It's amazing how people are showing such a lack of understanding for the game mechanics given there's so little to do in this game.

@demon We may need pictures to actually explain this clearly.



The tldr: we all know charms give raw stats, there's people with charms that give stats more than six times their bfe does and yet do not gain any sizeable advantage over similar builds without charms.

You forgot there are like 50 people who still do something other than ebs. Mechanics dont really make a difference for eb fairies. And then taking into account half of those 50 only do it for EE.. yeah. Understandable that they have no clue.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby LordSavan on Dec 31 2017, 9:34am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
JackJohnny wrote:It's amazing how people are showing such a lack of understanding for the game mechanics given there's so little to do in this game.

@demon We may need pictures to actually explain this clearly.



The tldr: we all know charms give raw stats, there's people with charms that give stats more than six times their bfe does and yet do not gain any sizeable advantage over similar builds without charms.

You forgot there are like 50 people who still do something other than ebs. Mechanics dont really make a difference for eb fairies. And then taking into account half of those 50 only do it for EE.. yeah. Understandable that they have no clue.



Yep
LordSavan
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Aug 10 2012, 9:27pm

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby Kells on Dec 31 2017, 11:10am

ToddSti1lluvsBacon wrote:
Kells wrote:
Afalok wrote:Finally people are starting to understand that charms r for nothing other than looks, I was quick to notice it and got lucky that I sold my charms early on for 750usd


You definitely made out in that deal lol. I think they have a use but mostly pvp side and is capped. We need to get a few people together to test this one weekend.


Jesus Christ Kells ...READ PREVIOUS POST BEFORE YOU POST. we're talking about PvP everyone complaining about charms having little or no effect are talking about PvP WE DONT CARE ABOUT EB


...apparently pictures are needed 


Just shut up. You’re irrelevant to anything on kaw. I was stating what I was talking about. Get off my ass and grow or delete the app.
Kells
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Dec 24 2009, 8:08am

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby Kells on Dec 31 2017, 11:13am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
docabbit wrote:Long time lurker, seldom post: Thread has been derailed;I'm genuinely interested in the mechanics if anyone has them to post.

PS Take your banter to a private chat or wall. Nobody cares to read it on the forums. If you think they do then create a thread for it.

Brief summary of tests done:

100m charms att - makes no difference
100m eq att - makes a quite significant difference

---------
0 charms att vs 100m charms att (no other stats) makes a slight difference (hardly noticable, could be RNG based or connected to % bonuses affecting charms)

Larger amounts of charms seem to also provide a slight effect but nowhere near what they should. (% bonus?)


.02 I think as previously stated would be correct then right?
Kells
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Dec 24 2009, 8:08am

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 31 2017, 11:23am

Kells wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:
docabbit wrote:Long time lurker, seldom post: Thread has been derailed;I'm genuinely interested in the mechanics if anyone has them to post.

PS Take your banter to a private chat or wall. Nobody cares to read it on the forums. If you think they do then create a thread for it.

Brief summary of tests done:

100m charms att - makes no difference
100m eq att - makes a quite significant difference

---------
0 charms att vs 100m charms att (no other stats) makes a slight difference (hardly noticable, could be RNG based or connected to % bonuses affecting charms)

Larger amounts of charms seem to also provide a slight effect but nowhere near what they should. (% bonus?)


.02 I think as previously stated would be correct then right?

No. Its intended to be .02. But its nowhere near that. Maybe .0002
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 31 2017, 2:43pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
vedderkill wrote:Now someone do Furniture....

Doesnt work.


The furniture sux as well but they actually have a slight noticeable effect, more than charms anyways ...CHARMS ARE BS PERIOD 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Nov 12 2017, 2:01pm

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Jan 3 2018, 12:49pm

11 pages of comments and 1 lonely response from Bruce. My how KaW has fallen. They care so little or at least care so little about showing us that they care at all (read it again don’t worry it makes sense lol). When oh when will you learn Devs. Bring out a gd update...not an another pissin event not another useless “oh look at my awesome update I can now sort my charms and make that arduous process of trading everyone in the whole of KaW is complaining about, easier” update. No how about an update worthwhile. Wait for it. How about you update the pathetic pots and mith spells and make new ones really make a difference. Make them a good gold sink if you have to but update them for God’s sake. The current pots and mith spells are so ridiculously out of date it’s actually pathetic you’ve not upgraded them yet. Worse part, as I’ve stated before, is you already have updated pots. Remember you introduced them but lb at the time (harb actually if memory serves lol) complained so much about how tiny accounts could now hit lb accounts that you reversed the update and took them away. Well it’s time to bring the damn things back. Give us some worthwhile pots that will make an actual difference to attack and defence and mith spells that will do the same. But no doubt yet again this will fall on deaf ears and come Friday a new event encouraging rl money spending will just pop up prepackaged and ready to go. Oh after ofcourse you manage to screw up the equip of the previous event lol. Ok moan over. You know it is actually better to share I feel awesome again. Lol. Happy KaWing everyone.
Icey out
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE
 
Posts: 424
Joined: May 7 2011, 6:43pm

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby -grizzy- on Jan 3 2018, 1:41pm

To get a response from a developer at all is quite an achievement.
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4818
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IKlIIllCIlKlIUIIRIlNlIUIITlISl, _-l-Drake-l-_ and 0 guests