Charms have no effect...

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby Kells on Dec 30 2017, 6:57am

ToddSti1lluvsBacon wrote:
Kells wrote:I’m a stalker because I get on the forums? I can’t think for myself but I recall stating something you said and no one else had brought it up. I’m such a loser so thanks, and charms do work but to a certain point imo. Like stated previously I feel as if they have a cap for some reason atm. I see it being removed in the quick future.

Uhhh yeah ....like literally noone knows who the hell you are. You pop out of nowhere giving a past acct of my comings and goings as if it was any of your business. You obviously have no business of your own to mind ie: pathetic band wagon jumping loser stalker. Go back to lurking loser drama queen that nobody knows. Seek your attention somewhere else loser. 

Plenty of people know me lol and you are far from being relevant here. You are annoying to everyone in forums. Please just delete the game.

Has anyone been testing pvp for smalls with charms?
Kells

Postby Ecstasy on Dec 30 2017, 7:12am

Kells. Don't feed the Troll.

It's simple. Ignore him and he goes away, by replying to him you give him his ammunition to keep trolling you and others.

None of us take him seriously or pay him any heed. Eventually he goes away or gets banned as always.
Ecstasy

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 30 2017, 11:30am

Kells you have an 8 year badge with less than 150 forum posts ...you havnt posted in ANYONES recent memory but you seem to know my every move so ummmmm yeah you definitely a stalker and noone outside your loser clan knows who you are. Get a life and do like Ecstasy says and leave poor Todd the God of KAW alone. Get your recognition and feelings of self worth through earning it not by jumping the diss ToddBacon bandwagon train ...go back to lurking cause you can't hang 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 30 2017, 3:26pm

Ecstasy wrote:Kells. Don't feed the Troll.

It's simple. Ignore him and he goes away, by replying to him you give him his ammunition to keep trolling you and others.

None of us take him seriously or pay him any heed. Eventually he goes away or gets banned as always.

He uses forum posting as a measurement of KaW success. That's all you need to know about his inability. :lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 30 2017, 5:25pm

Dude, you're the one interjecting yourself into every conversation on forums and making it all about you and your grade level jokes.

Either way whenever you actually want to play the game get in my newsfeed. Your a shook one. :lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby docabbit on Dec 30 2017, 7:29pm

Long time lurker, seldom post: Thread has been derailed;I'm genuinely interested in the mechanics if anyone has them to post.

PS Take your banter to a private chat or wall. Nobody cares to read it on the forums. If you think they do then create a thread for it.
docabbit

Postby iDawsonDropJawsSon on Dec 30 2017, 7:33pm

Finally people are starting to understand that charms r for nothing other than looks, I was quick to notice it and got lucky that I sold my charms early on for 750usd
iDawsonDropJawsSon
2017 ASW Champion

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 30 2017, 7:46pm

Afalok wrote:Finally people are starting to understand that charms r for nothing other than looks, I was quick to notice it and got lucky that I sold my charms early on for 750usd

Yeah bro I'm with ya 100% they nearly worthless (shoulda kept my hooves) good to see some other people with some common sense around here. Me d3mon and Silverbullet noticed almost immediately also. Me & Bullet pointed it out on another thread ...I really don't see what Grizzle and the other are seeing but hey if believing they actually doing something and running around trading for them makes them happy well good for them (lol)  ...just more RP for them 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby JackJohnny on Dec 30 2017, 8:47pm

It's amazing how people are showing such a lack of understanding for the game mechanics given there's so little to do in this game.

@demon We may need pictures to actually explain this clearly.

The tldr: we all know charms give raw stats, there's people with charms that give stats more than six times their bfe does and yet do not gain any sizeable advantage over similar builds without charms.
JackJohnny

Postby Kells on Dec 30 2017, 9:09pm

Afalok wrote:Finally people are starting to understand that charms r for nothing other than looks, I was quick to notice it and got lucky that I sold my charms early on for 750usd

You definitely made out in that deal lol. I think they have a use but mostly pvp side and is capped. We need to get a few people together to test this one weekend.
Kells

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion