Charms have no effect...

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms have no effect...

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Jan 3 2018, 2:58pm

important lesson to be learned ...don't spend money on MMOs (any MMOs) I've been trying to tell KAWers for years. 

...they all wind up the same way (all of them)  but from what I've seen ATA is one of the worst game developers that promote neurotic behavior for profit PERIOD

all that nonesense about "building communities" being their no.1 goal 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Jan 3 2018, 3:05pm

Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE wrote:11 pages of comments and 1 lonely response from Bruce. My how KaW has fallen. They care so little or at least care so little about showing us that they care at all (read it again don’t worry it makes sense lol). When oh when will you learn Devs. Bring out a gd update...not an another pissin event not another useless “oh look at my awesome update I can now sort my charms and make that arduous process of trading everyone in the whole of KaW is complaining about, easier” update. No how about an update worthwhile. Wait for it. How about you update the pathetic pots and mith spells and make new ones really make a difference. Make them a good gold sink if you have to but update them for God’s sake. The current pots and mith spells are so ridiculously out of date it’s actually pathetic you’ve not upgraded them yet. Worse part, as I’ve stated before, is you already have updated pots. Remember you introduced them but lb at the time (harb actually if memory serves lol) complained so much about how tiny accounts could now hit lb accounts that you reversed the update and took them away. Well it’s time to bring the damn things back. Give us some worthwhile pots that will make an actual difference to attack and defence and mith spells that will do the same. But no doubt yet again this will fall on deaf ears and come Friday a new event encouraging rl money spending will just pop up prepackaged and ready to go. Oh after ofcourse you manage to screw up the equip of the previous event lol. Ok moan over. You know it is actually better to share I feel awesome again. Lol. Happy KaWing everyone.
Icey out

But boss charms work? ...don't they? :| ...it's what the tooth fairy told me and the easter bunny and Bigfoot confirmed it 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby Tzshifter on Jan 3 2018, 3:18pm

ATABruce wrote:Didn't realize this was actually picking up steam. Charms work in exactly the same way that your equipped BFE works. Of course, because the stats provided by an individual Charm is (generally) a fraction of the Equip it came from, you need quite a few more to meaningfully increase your chance of success. There's no conspiracy here.

So when are we gonna get some more f2p eb’s? Still waiting for an abyss and hoarfrost eb
Tzshifter

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Jan 3 2018, 3:34pm

ATABruce wrote:Didn't realize this was actually picking up steam. Charms work in exactly the same way that your equipped BFE works

Liar 

And I really mean that ...if you're not a liar you're so grossly incompetent that it's just a joke
Gonna honestly and sit there and say charms work exactly like any other equip does? Insulting to say the least.

And anyone who think they do work exactly like other equip ...seriously go get some mental help you're all victims of Stockholm Syndrome
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby DogPoo on Jan 15 2018, 9:47pm

Bumb
DogPoo

Postby TBE-Rasta-TBE on Jan 16 2018, 3:43am

-grizzy- wrote:To get a response from a developer at all is quite an achievement.

Should be a badge
TBE-Rasta-TBE

Postby __lIllFlIAllQIlUlIElIlI__ on Jan 16 2018, 10:27am

I mean, if you believe they don't work I'll gladly take them
__lIllFlIAllQIlUlIElIlI__

Postby WarIord on Jan 16 2018, 11:22am

Charms dont work on PvP for sure. PvE yes
WarIord

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 17 2018, 5:30am

WarIord wrote:Charms dont work on PvP for sure. PvE yes

No. Have tested, results are incredibly similar and differences can be explained by RNG and the nature of differences between ebs' and players' strength (players strength being significantly harder to get a consistent comparison against)
xXD3mOnXx

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion