aqua/Inferno on equip is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, Dec 13, 2017.

1. The amount of aqua/inferno you have to use to lvl up the equipment this legends is ridiculous. You can maybe lvl up one item 5 times(32aqua/inferno for one lvl on most equipment this legends)Not to mention the fail rates are ridiculous. This game is getting plain stupid. Give us more than 25 aqua/inferno per legends completion.

2. They want to force you to do NK for aqua/inferno, obviously

3. Or make aqua available for gold, like inferno.

4. I can’t remember who said it before but they really need to just liquidate aqua/inferno in to one item and have 1 item for upgrading. Needing both halves is dated. Back when needing aqua was for lvls 8-10. But now that you need even parts and it’s upwards of 40 with aqua still being a “rare drop” it is just as unbalanced as the rest of the game. Untill then just stop upgrading and charm stuff out right away. They don’t even focus on upgrading anymore just charming out for stats.

#Kaw2018WhatsEvenHappeningAnymore

5. For chestplates, they're relatively cheap really. But still way too much, and yeah equal aq/inf reqs for everything now is dumb. It's far harder to get aqua. May as well JUST charge aqua for enchanting, because it's almost impossible to run out of inferno

6. I have too much aqua. Can’t get enough damn inferno

7. The stat diffrence isnt worth it anyway if your transmuting

8. I don’t know man. I constantly do... I always have over 1000 aqua and can never get damn inferno

9. You can literally buy inferno, 7.5bil/each so invalid excuse really

10. I have like 10k of each

11. At your stats, there is zero excuse for not buying inferno if you need/want it. 1k inferno is under 8t, not that much to balance it out

12. People can run out out of aqua and inferno still how

13. Need more drops aqua/inferno please,
    Too many equips need to enchant but the drop so little

14. Inferno is no problem. Aqua is ridiculous. The conversion rate should be at least 10x the current rate. Right now you pay 5 crystals for 1 aqua. 1 crystal for 5 aqua is more realistic, but I would go as far as to say 1 crystal for 15 aqua is a good spot for it.

15. They should just make aqua 7.5b like inferno if they are going to keep requireing equal parts. As I said the system is dated. Just like hit ratios. Just like mith. Just like eb EQ. Or any feature that came out before 2015.

16. Ok valid point. Now we need to be able to buy more than 30 a day

17. I like to enchant things before I transmute them. You only get to transmit once *shrug*

That is a very valid point. Yeah, what gives? It costs more than 30 to enchant anything good

18. Made a thread in response to the convo in this thread. Hopefully something comes of it.

19. Just gather support for a elements legend

20. Equipment not worth enchanting anymore anyway!!!!