The Grand Finale

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Snoopy, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Gdfm jerk Snoopy is a kaw legend . All you do is stay in the shadows and try insult people without ever done anything on your own merit to be remembered. Snoopy has, he made a impact on this game.You've still got to find your niche in the game. Snoopy is loved on kaw and every one needs a break once and a while. Snoopy been playing kaw for years and is a great organiser/host of games,he makes fun threads and he doesnt shy from osw. Sadly the same can't be said for you.

2. Lol you keep talking about osw like its your biggest accomplishment in life,who cares?no one cares.you talk about tapping a button like its a big merit,but no one cares but you ronald.no one else talk about themself like you do,why?its pathetic.are you gonna put that in your job application?"i been in osw on a tap tap game and i pushed a button on another person".NO ONE CARES.dont you get that?its only you."me and my friends are the true forum gods" again NO ONE CARES!!!there are no one else that claim what you claim.ITS ONLY YOU!!!!

3. Snoopy has done more then lonesong can dream ever dream of.

At least you bumped this thread, doubt anyone would care if you retired looser.

#UnsilenceBachkeda

4. i wasnt the one who bumped it. please refer to the bottom of page 2

i love snoops. this is just funny is all

calm down

5. I saw you edit and remove your support post in my thread about Bella like a coward. Definitely changed my opinion on you

6. because i like forums and dont want to see it ruined by hate threads. i dont think we should just ignore a person who has the potential to add to forums.

7. Adding to forums meanwhile banning several ppl and getting threads locked. Foolish. Very foolish.

8. holy crap quit whining. obviously it was a fair ban.

9. Obviously it wasn’t you fool

10. Oh how I missed this