My (positive) experience with Toad

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Dec 3, 2017.

1. My (positive) experience with Toad

So recently I had bad luck with Toad and well it hasn't been the best, I guess you could say I was never the greatest with Toad.

But sometimes, things change and well you finally succeed with Toad at the helm, I gotta say it's with this development that I am quite impressed.

Toad was never the fastest, most capable or maneurverable kind of mushroom shaped beast. But he has always been there for me, through thick and thin T_T

I guess you could say he has made me see what's really important.

But maybe someday I'll be better at Mariokart.

2. Fun Fact:
    It's actually a hat not a mushroom on their heads.

3. How do I upvote this :^))))

4. Came back to check forums for the first time in years and why am I not surprised to still see Todd at the top of active topics, single handedly bringing down the mean IQ score of forums by 30 points and putting that whack hat on the end of every post because he still hasn’t worked out that your username is above it.

Looks like nothing’s changed for the better, if it had this guy would’ve rocked on down to the local peg building factory and found himself a useful pass-time, even though it does amuse me that his main account must be forum banned or something similar, I did enjoy playing a part in that.

Be back in two years, keep on keepin on toddy you O2 thief.

5. Loser I didn't give you permission to log back on ...now log back off per my unconditional terms of surrender that you unconditionally accepted 

6. I like Kas *shrug*

7. Wow thats rude. You shouldn't sexually harass other people in a children's game, I'm pretty sure that can be a felony.

8. Rip forums these days