Good times retrospection

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AbsoIet, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Let us forget for some time the various complains about KOH, the lack of interest on devs' part with the community and the stupid repeated questions noobs ask over and over again.

How about YOU tell me all those good o'l memories you have of old KaW days.

Whine about how you got strip farmed for days by Rabbit or SkinnyMinny, or the hours long arguing with other fellow players, or perhaps how hard it was to be HLBC!

Any good memories you could have, share it here with us. Let's shake off the bad feelings for a bit, yet another year is about to pass by very soon!

2. Can I have your castle code ?

3. Call me a noob here, but I'm pretty sure I have no clue what you're talking about.

4. Yeah ...yer noob 

5. The "Free Swabia" movement. that was amusing.

6. I remember when I was up late playing Kaw and we were doing the reckoning. I had just updated or something and the repeat action button appeared. My god my kaw world just changed for the better.

7. Dy-no-mite! Good times?

8. I got silenced for asking the devs to FREE SWABIA

Not on this account ofc, but those were fun times.

9. Back in the day when this game wasnt just a tap and collect

10. When Slayerbob and KaW_Admin silenced each other

11. I used to participate in an hard core clan movie night. 20 people in chat watching the same movie

12. I fondly remember the time before ops thread.

13. I miss having Majesty at the top of lb

14. You guys must've been hella lonely

15. I remember Redstar at the top of the LB for quite a while.

16. In fact when I started playing there was a dude called Macho_Hombre or something like that at the top.

17. Chongo_Hombre
    Leader of Monster Garage :)

18. I remember how hard it was to LLBC. Preying off battle list, putting every spare penny into allies. Looking for those few gracious souls who would open in wc. Up until the advent of plunder wars, which made the process much less of a hassle- for those doing the plundering lol.

19. Yeah ur right I can only do 19. :(

20. About 2013-14.I had been fighting with wolfie which was continuous for about 2 years.Well he must have told Lo Barbie and she came on my wall with threats in his defence.Then Exodus came on my wall with more threats about wolfie so i hit them both.So lo,exo,and Wolfie were hitting me and she Lo tryed to get me dropped from Crackdown claiming i am Zaft hitting Zaft because she was in Zaft faith at the time and family dont hit family.My friend CrAcKeRs-Irish who was a admin looked at her account on Zaft faith and it was only a alt.And he said we dont protect/defend alts only if your main was in Zaft faith. Then i started getting attacked by NobblerBunny/immarabbit/iced-out. I couldnt figure why because his accounts were much bigger than mine.But he had came to the rescue of Lo Barbie also.When Lo had more accounts than me and bigger stats. And i have never been hit so much ( except for when me and MKdon was fighting me he was 24/7).NobblerBunny was the same all over me but i did try to fight back but it was so hard haha.He kept stripping me as well and if i caught a strip and hired a new allie. He would strip that too and attack me even when i was knowingly on kaw. He didnt care he went in for the kill no mercy haha.But luck was on my side one night.
    i woke up about 01.00am and went to read what was getting said in the pal ringo room Lanie had made up called " Wolfie and roni's love shack " they did it to annoy haha. But i had left the room but on pal ringo there was a trick if you had android phone.You could read all what was getting said in the room wituout being in there.And i read NobblerBunny saying roni is quiet and asleep i am going to strip her.Well lucky after so much previous strips i had hired a alt. He hired it and then started hitting me. I reset that account on him and wrote on his wall dumbo this is roni check the stats now.

He was so angry he went into the love shack and reported it in there. I was so happy i had been able to get some revenge on him. I even challenged him to a war me and CrAcKeRs-Irish against him and Lo-Barbie but he refused.He just got satisfaction hitting smaller accounts i think.Me and Lo Barbie are friends now after all that.Also i saw NobblerBunny had returned back to kaw a few months ago and had been in Vampys retreat starting over after returning back to kaw after several years away. I said hello to him.in worldchat. He remembered me and lucky no more bad blood continued haha.