My (negative) experience with KoHF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Nov 28, 2017.

1. haha I didn't want it locked lol ...idiot you're too easy 

2. Kasama, apologies but you're as responsible in derailing this thread as Todd. You fall for his bait and respond every time. All you have to do is ignore the Troll. It wants the attention.

If you do ignore him and don't respond, he'll have no ammunition to keep running his mouth about and go away eventually. It's only when players respond to trolls, that the trolls continue flaming and derailing threads. Quite simple.
    Everyone knows Todd is a scourge on the forums. Most of us ignore his accounts. Don't fall for the bait.

3. Jesus Christ you are beyond delusional ...you moron you got dog piled on that thread like most threads you make or comment on. Seriously you really are an idiot

5. Todd is right you vindictively wrote that thread to conjure up hate towards me, Skinnyminny and Todd with the intention to spitefully get us 3 banned from forums or from kaw.So what you give expect back kasama. Why should people be nice to you when your sole intentions are to get us banned because you cant contain your jealousy that we block your posisition of being king and Queen on forums 2017.
    Todd you know i do feel threatened i think kasama and Bob Ross are plotting to de-throne us this year to be mr & mrs prom king and queen for themselves.We need to up our game in the run-up to christmas and the final month of this year.So we seal our thrones again for 2018. We need to release lots of threads in these last weeks.To knock them outter the equation. Because we are what forum needs on a daily basis to bring smiles and laughs to all. Kasama is too close minded,rigid, bossy and like a tyrant.He is not good for the loverly people of kaw !

6. Then we will do a tour of Heckfire and claim our thrones over there too. I have big plans for 2018

7. K

8. Whoop Whoop!! ...my queen <3

T rekted (bottom) & BobsBush (top) will never dethrone us 