Complaints...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by BLAZE, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Firstly I understand everyone’s annoyed, we’ve all put money in and the game keeps frying itself... Is it really necessary to whinge and whinge constantly in world chat?

What you lose it’ll be made up for, I’ve spent money and know many others have too, but they’re patient also, give the developers a break everyone has a bad day... (Also if you’re one of them who constantly complains day in day out, why are you still playing? Vent it off with your Mrs).

2. I think everyone would probably be more patient and understanding if this wasn’t a nearly-everyday occurrence. This was in no way a new problem. You have to admit that the glitches and crashes have gotten way out of hand with this app.

Seems that things just came to a head yesterday and many players had simply had enough.

It’s great to acknowledge the devs and give them a pat on the back for good, stable content and gameplay, but they shouldn’t be coddled when they drop the ball either.

3. In the end it all gets rectified and devs give out some extra compensation. An 8yr running app is unheard of so cut the devs some slack.

4. Its a snowball rolling downhill. One guy complains and 400 people read it then maybe 5 percent go along with it. Maybe a few of those have a speaker and yet add their 2 cent. Gradually building consensus that this game sucks.

5. I don’t think anyone is saying the game sucks.

Seems people are just stating the obvious that the unstable platform is ridiculous.

I’ll be on my 8th year in a few weeks and have watched the devs walk into the same doorknobs for a long time. Just seems like at a more of an alarming pace and frequency in recent times.