IN MEMORY OF TBirdSC

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Dissenter, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Rest in peace tbird. Thoughts are with you're family and friends.

2. I remember during S1 and S2 he always ask for wars :( we’ve won and lose together but still he is one of my great warrior, one of my greatest friend in kaw, he is so serious when it comes to war, but funny friend after war, i remember his last pm and asking whats up foxy?:( i didnt know it will be our last talk, It is very beautiful to have fun alongside our friends, but there are times when we also have to say goodbye to them with a lot of grief. Always, in our lifetime a friend leaves this world and we have to be strong to withstand this. We now know that you have just departed to another life, I will remember you at every moment as you were an exceptional person, however we say farewell, knowing you will take care of our paths here on earth. Right now the sorrow fills my heart, but now that you have departed I cannot stop bringing up your name, you will be missed for all that you taught us and for all those beautiful moments that you made us live with you, now you have to rest in peace my friend..

3. Bird was a ture friend and clan mate. I saw a softer side to him. We would chat about random stuff for hours and he would be the frist to offer help if needed.He talked about RL alot and his love for his parents and friends.There's no words to describe who he was or what I'll miss. Rest easy hun you finally got your wings xx

4. Some of us here on kaw are friends with Nick in RL and it was one of the hardest things to have to read on Facebook ...Nicks mother posting on Nicks wall that they had lost their beloved son .

Those of us that got to know Nick personally where blessed 

5. Tbird will be truly missed I've had my interactions with him years ago very kind person and fierce fighter. My condolences to his friends and family my heart wanes for y'all

6. Truly sad news about our friend Nick. In Dwm he tucked me under his wing and I learned from him.
    We mixed like oil and water at times to people that thought they knew us,however,our long pm messages tell a different story. Fiercely loyal and a hoot when riled up. To Grace,Diss the DW/DWM family and his true life family in Minny,truly sorry for your loss.

7. He was lucky to have you good friends. Living for others earns great rewards at high frequency. He has become aware of a new area to explore with all his memories he couldn't bring in this life.

GG

8. TBird was one of KAWs greatest. He'ld often get blamed for being one of my bigger accts or mains ...different folks would just start farming him thinking it was me.

You won't find a bigger case of mistaken identity. I don't hold a candle compared to TBird ...I wish I could be as good a guy as he was. I never did claim I was him and he believed me when I told him that. Sometimes he'ld go along with it and we'ld farm the offending noobs together, sometimes he wouldn't bother and he'ld take care of it on his own. He took a lot of hits because of me but never blamed me or gave me grief. We became friends over it. ...was all a game to him but if you took something seriously he would too. I didn't really talk to him about RL at all but KAW wise he was as gracious and as stand up a guy as they come. I wish I had known him in RL. This guy really belongs in the KAW hall of fame.

9. Very sad indeed. We play on this tap game but the reality is that we all are connected through this. It is sad to lose a great player and from what I read friend. RIP

10. The little RL I did talk with him was motorhead/muscle car talk...

11. Dwm was ny first homeclan in 2011 I remember the first time making 1bill on an eb there, Tbird was always so helpful, im shocked that hes gone

12. In the seven years i’ve known TBird I taught him a few things and he taught me a few things, but his talent for winding people up and pushing buttons was god given. He caused me one or two headaches but I wouldn’t have him any other way. He became part of the soul that made Death Warriors what it was, and when the clan broke up we kept in touch despite finding new separate homes.
    It always brought a smile to my face to see him on world chat causing trouble and talking smack, knowing that he hadn’t changed one bit and that someone, who more or less started kaw with me, was still around when so many others had vanished.
    Words can’t describe the loss and as I can see from his wall and from this post many others felt the same about him. That is a testament to his character. This may be a tap game but friendships forged here can grow beyond the game into true friendships in real life. I consider myself lucky to have counted him among those friendships.

You were loved, you will be missed and Kaw truly won’t be the same without you.

TT

13. RIP Tbird you will truly be missed by so many within Kaw.

14. Nooooooo... Damn... RIP man

15. This has taught me something although it was a hard lesson to learn. We waste so much time on the "what ifs " and the "I'll do it tomorrow"life can be over in a second. Bird was full of life. He was the sort of person you could spend hours in convo saying nonsense and you forgot the time. He was the frist person to reach out or offer help when needed.He didn't live in the past. He picked himself up and moved on. We should all live like that, looking forward instead of back and living like today is your last.I got upset thinking of the things I didn't say then I realized he would have hated that. Life is what you make it. What's done is done. Don't live in regret and always say what you want to say. This is just my clumsy way of saying life is beautyful don't waste it.We used to talk like this in PM it hurts like hell to know this time he won't reply xx Angel xx

16. R.I.P TBird, Such a lovely person to know, you may be gone but you shall never be forgotten,Rest well Angel x

17. I’m in shock. Or disbelief. I met TB way a while back and we were close for quite some time. We lost touch during my last Kaw break but I didn’t think it would be the last time I ever talked to him. I’m going to miss him. He was a good friend and was always there when I needed someone to vent to. 