Growing

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Embassy, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Hi guys, few questions from me here:

Whats the point of growing where is this all going?

Gold amounts seem crazy?

Lootboxes, timers, boughtitems directly affecting stats, premium ebs- why all the community milking as hard as possible?

Pvp - charms equip no stat ceiling.. how can we pvp in this game?

2. Its all hype. Everybody wants to newest “rare” shiny equipment. Nobody actually uses their stats or equipment other than for eb’s. People just get suckered into spending money in the hopes they’ll get ahead in this game

3. There is no real point, what you could gain is respect but again who really needs it in a mobile app.

It leads to a never ending requirement to stay relevant by maintaining bc status.

They really are.

Rip

Pvping in a system pretty outdated is bad enough

You're asking some srs questions fam

4. The point is to make leader board. Or talk about boobs in cc. Or osw. Or chase silver in PvP blitz. Or forum. This game is what you make it. Try not to over think a taptap game on a phone bro.

5. Make the game what u want of it. Use your build to blindly hit ebs all day or do wars or osw or whatever u want, just a game my dude

6. Stats are for getting in the door of that clan you want to join, and getting event drops that give you more free charms

Kaw is about collecting charms and those are the new stats to build into infinity

PVP and war give no charms, war will give seal that you can trade for charms, pvp you can do to test your charms and earn event junk to get more charms

It's charms at war now

Upgrades and allies really are pointless, game gold you can use to hire allies for charms

You get build tokens from events for free upgrades so gold can be used to trade for charms

(only for people who don't know how important charms are and still think it's about game gold and upgrades)

How many leaderboard do you see trading charms in wc? Zero...

They spent all that money to get relevant and kaw updated and made them irrelevant again

Now anyone can close the gap really easy just dump like 50 seals for charms, one at a time for large amounts of Cs in charms

You'll be winning attacks on LB in no time no matter what size you are

7. There is no point to growing . Be the best you can at your size

8. Honestly your entire post is quite the exaggeration. It's not as easy as you make it sound.

I've traded a bit, dropped close to 50 seals. It doesn't allow you to close the gap or win hits on the LB. Not even close. Not even if you had 5 times the charms I do.

After all the trading I've done, the gold and seals I've spent on my showcase. I only have 150m in raw stats from them.

It's not better than spending on your build. Considering how a T gets you 15mill in charms, which is only 300K actual stats.

So no, upgrades aren't pointless. It all depends on your playstyle in the end.