What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TCW-BobRosszHappyBush-TCW, Nov 15, 2017.

1. I wish I could "accheive recconition"..
    Seriously though, you're beyond deluded. How insecure about yourself must you be to rant day and night about how amazing you are, and how bad everyone else is?
    As far as you schooling others goes.. Face. Freaking. Palm. Your threads are self-praising lumps of crap riddled with more spelling errors than there are flies on a pile of poop, all while being less informative than said pile of poop.
    Thanks.
    Bye.
    Oh, and also.. you're an eb fairy..

2. Yes i am a eb fairy You not hitting me and neither is any one else d3mon.i want to get my stats up a little so that my owner can get me hired when i quit kaw !! Well too at least my hire price range value so he can sell me . He is a great owner and clan friend . And big deal i am doing warbeasts .Everyone knows i kickass when need be so zip it demon else bring it.

3. I had 40% army yet demon never hit me at all he only writes on forums when ever i write somewhere. I hit you though as soon as i read your comment demon. But as to be expected you never hit back .You are just another leech who trys get fame from my name .

4. You did not succeed a single hit on me. I am not an idiot. I don't hit unless there's a reason to do so. You have zero bfa, zero gold out and thus there is no reason to hit you. And sure.. I'm getting "fame from your name" lmao. As I said before, you should get yourself checked out. You definitely have grandiose delusions.

5. See that everybody all Xxd3monxX is is all mouth no action ,all yap no back . Stay in your comfort zone insulting me but hasnt the guts to actually hit me because knows my rep that once i am provoked it will be all over for you.Stats mean nothing ,allies mean nothing , equipment means nothing.You can still wreck havoc without having all the cliche to do list on kaw.Keep in your ee world because you just proved you aint got the guts to step out into the pvp/ osw world .

6. I've tried every aspect of kaw extensively. Sorry to say that EE is the only one that requires some sort of skill. OSW is about how much time you put in and how much real life money you put in. Nothing else. Never mind the fact that there is no real osw going on anymore. Stop being so naive.
    Very true that stats mean nothing. Allies mean nothing. Taking that into account, how do you intend to wreak havoc? All you can do is take gold from another person, and since gold is practically irrelevant these days due to hyperinflation, there can be no real OSW. I'd go more into detail, but I don't think your dog brain could follow.

I did stripfarm you like a month ago.. the only problem was that you had like 50b bfa lol

7. You never stripped me and succeeded ,you attempted too but you gave up 1/10th of the way.When i came on kaw i hit all your accounts and you never hit back at all.And e.e takes no skill i was in a ee with alan burgess your clan friend 3-4 years ago in s1ns of tia clan against the sweet escape go check. One hour of ee doesnt compare whatsoever to 24/7 osw or pvp .So do drop your fake he-man front .And lol the jealousy within you is big over me.A random who i have never spoke to before comments and insults me where ever i write. All you are is a jealous fanboy who cant get his own act together so is my shadow where ever i am or whatever i do or write on kaw.Keep it up chump as always it is another notch on my notorious rep that you try your hardest to insult me but you never hit back when i hit you. Yet i been hitting annhilation for 3 months + .Yet you refuse to hit back when i hit you. As i stated above all you are is all mouth no action .

8. Umm you hit all my accounts? You havent even succeeded on this one lmao.. I think you underestimate quite how many accounts I have..

OMG YOU DID EE FOR 1 WHOLE HOUR 4 YEARS AGO NOW YOU ARE THE MASTER OF EE HOLY **********..
    Nah..
    Just nah..

9. Less reply, more repeat action. You got beef? Slay it with attk/ass.

10. Shrubberys. Also people who say Nu, wait thats not it.

11. Support.

12. E.E war kotfe assassins versus n.c.u dominion , Anbu black ops versus memento mori , Dragons elite versus a clan i forget the name off , i think i did another in s1ns of tia , VR1 versus R.C.A but i got sat on in that one because R.C.A were lightening fast and top of their game, i did a systhm war war krazed against wog_academy who also brought in d.o.j and wog main clan so war krazed were out numbered from the start But it still was a fun war and a learning curve .But i hate e.e now it is full of bossy power trippers and stupid rules. It was more fun back in the day when it was your own clan versus another .Loyalty is a past tense now on kaw. People jumping all over.To me i would war with my clan friends as a clan or not at all . You dont know me at all demon you just another chump on kaw with your lame insults which are all robotic and deja-vu wannabe e-thug seen them all before on kaw comments. Nope it wasnt another in s1ns of Tia i will try remember the last one.

13. Name all the osw's you been in then mrMultiTask-d3mon-i-test-all-waters -known-to-man Yeah right !!

14. This pic is still relevant
    [​IMG]

15. I’m scared of loneliness. My biggest fear is not being loved. Im terrified of the thought of never being wanted by anyone.

16. Damn dude. Mine is the koolaid man, but that's deep.

17. Don’t worry. A big fat kid will love you at Mcdonalds.

18. Probably a lot of folks fear if they're comfortable enough with their inner demons to confront them but you stand a better chance of solving them with a buck and a quarter in some unlit corner of the sleazy part of town than you do in in the forums section of an online tap tap game.