What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TCW-BobRosszHappyBush-TCW, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Forums are slowly dying.
    And I blame you. Yes you. Lurkers.
    It's the same old faces on forums. All the time. BB is nearly extinct, quality threads are few, and the silence is deafening.
    We see you. We know the threads are talked about in cc, pm and third party apps. Yet silence. Why? Let's examine this!

What
    are you scared of?

Is it that your alts and main might get exposed? Is it that you're worried about the scathing and soul crushing 'no support' reply? Are you afraid of being called out for cheating or war running? Don't wanna be trolled or called an eb fairy? Is that why you lurkers remain quiet?

Well suck it up.
    Own what you are. No matter how you play this game, your voice is important to forums. Every person deserves validation, to be heard. You are the body and blood of forums! Quit being chicken and make your voice heard!
    Alright, troll away my dears.

2. Don’t let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell,and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

3. Support.

4. A lack of proper moderating with ata involvement, no oversight on moderators locking threads that have game related banter, and letting trolls get quality threads locked instead of just banning the trolls and deleting their posts (and banning their known alts) has killed forums.

5. I disagree. Trolls are the support beams of forums. Without them, it'll collapse. The threads that get the highest responses are the ones where trolls have engaged the audience and made them come out of their shells. Trolls are the rodeo clowns of kaw. Yes, they're outrageous and good for laughs, but they serve an important purpose: keeping the show going.

6. This

7. No Support
    You guys are missing the point. It's not the trolls. It's everyone else. Trolls are the only reason why forums still have posts.

8. No support.
    OP is eb fairy.

9. Thanks babe. Don't forget blitz fairy too. I love them silver bars.

10. Trolls here go out of their way to get threads locked, spamming nonsense and breaking forum tou until a thread is deleted or locked.

There is a difference between forum banter, jesting, smack talk, sarcastic replies, etc, as opposed to trolling a thread to ruin it.

This forum has a history of banning the worst offenders, then turning a blind eye as they make numerous alts, don’t hide in any way their identity and continue to ruin threads.

So again it’s lack of proper moderation and oversight by the devs. They let their forums go from a vibrant community supporting and enabling the better parts of their games (osw threads, cf threads, smack talk threads) to a dead zone were moderators lock whatever they want when they want, trolls bring down quality threads and the devs put no effort into it.

11. If this was 5 years ago I'd have been making loads of posts in the time i've been back. The moderation team is garbage and the current posters are all sissies. There is nothing for me here if I'm not allowed to have any fun.

12. I make threads all the time, what you talking about!

From what I was told, mods can't do anything about people derailing threads, they only delete graphic adult content

I believe the mods are secretly behind all this

13. The ONLY threads that get trolled are the self pandering, low content, BS threads that no one pays attention to anyways ...if they don't get trolled they die within a page or two. You fat, stupid, ignorant, uneducated, window licking, short bus riding, coward ass, war running eb fairy, uneducated, reactive, pandering, unemployed, unloved, broke, ass kissing, band wagon jumping, low self esteem, bad breath having, ugly, can't get laid, jealous, pitiful basement dwelling dipwad who spends all day and night sitting in your mother's (my gf) basement
    cheating on KAW and slamming cream pies down your pie hole pelican gullet.

...and your credit score sucks too

Great thread op :D

14. Yeah and they suck ...tired of you trying to spread your COMMUNIST ideology pathetic loser 

15. Lol there is one of them now, look at the moderators in their natural habitat

16. Well when you’re wrong, you’re wrong. You should be used to it by now though.

17. I’m glad bacon decided to ruin another thread with their off topic, unintelligent, malicious drivel.

If the devs made an effort to ban people that make alts just to ruin forums after their main accounts are banned such as bacon does, forums would be much better off.

18. Don't hold your breath, devs have no control of their forums

The only reason no one gets banned for disrupting threads is because they're the moderators alts

There is no other way to explain it, the rules don't apply to some people

19. 1-I used to be scared of disbanding my Clan... Guess what I did some years ago

2-loosing CS and don't remember how much I lost

3-loosing Internet during EE War..

4-notice this game is not attracting new players
    Desktop/Laptop players loosing interest because of no reward system...

5-one day when the app days 500 Error no server connection... Devs move to hawai and make a Camera selfie Editor...

20. Todd's not scared. I wubbs him.