What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TCW-BobRosszHappyBush-TCW, Nov 15, 2017.

1. lol it's because you're such a moron I can't help it 

2. Wow 50 people? That sure is a lot. Keep it up x_x, without you I don't know how the KaWmunity could possibly survive.

You truly are an adult trying to babysit us children with your invauable copy and paste threads and unfunny memes.

Oh please, don't ever delete such ego-stroking posts from your wall. I don't know how you could possibly survive without other people's admiration for you spammed across your KaW wall.

That's laughable.

3. Shut up X.
    It's like you just really really wanna wear pink on Wednesdays. You're trying too hard, and you're never going to sit at the same lunch table as Regina George.

4. Well I never told anyone this, but I’m scared of your ugly face..

5. Forums are dying because the interesting regular quality forum posters left... now it's just randoms and people that saw the greats rise and disappear

6. I'm a very pretty man, thank you.

7. Kasama really does have a point X ...50 ppl? lol. You know what kind of following Alex Jones has? I think he has over 2mil ppl subscribe to his uTube channel. He's literally made tens of millions and he's a complete nutjub ...he believes in Ancient Aliens, illuminati, moon landing was faked etc etc etc etc ...

Jerry Springers been on the air longer then any talk show host ever period lol
    I wouldn't give either one of those clowns credibility just because of the following they have.

So how come known of these 50 people (lol) EVER COME TO FORUMS TO SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS??? ...none of them do EVER. And don't say it's because mean ole Todd scares them off. I was willing to listen to your propaganda UNTIL you insisted that the creator of threads should be allowed to censor any one who speaks on his/her thread. For real you're a COMMUNIST. Your views are trash and nearly everybody who bothers to read them thinks so.

...dude I get more forum support then you do

8. Forums have zero mods, that don't make me a communist anymore than it makes you a communist

There is a button to report people for disruption and it does nothing

Trolls can derail any thread, then mods lock it for being derailed that is just like communism

Kaw has a block feature for people who are harassing you, just block them, when you go on forums there is no block button, it's a great idea you would have me blocked off you could

You would love to see me never make another thread, fact is if I stopped you would have nothing to do, you'll starve

9. Tbh , too much effort to make quality threads on mobile devices. So I just read others posts.

10. Didn’t you try to 1v1 me last year then gave up?

11. My thoughts on life.
    Procrastination for the win.

12. 50 people? FIFTY?!?
    Well I should retire. My presence is pointless.

13. Didn't we (TSC & MrBiscuit) OSW you last year and made you CF? 

14. yup we sure did lol 

15. I want to be Todd when I grow up. I'm not even being facetious.

16. What are you smoking. Either give everyone else some, or take some atypical antipsychotics to break your pyschosis

17.  he smokes these nuts 

18. TBT to my like 300k visit/view thread (or was it 400k?)

To be fair 292 of them were from me, as i had to keep editing it
    I would say that that thread held a purpose. It was relevant to this game, and relevant outside of this game.

x_x i enjoy your threads. Its good to have people challenge your (my) own perspective. However, the majority of the time, the threads are useless, and the arguement you try to make is like a broken arrow; Pointless.

Lets reference that thread where you said
    This is not true. Infact, it is both dangerous and anti government, as you are telling people to ignore the rules and regulations which are intended to keep us safe.

Thank you, and come again

19. Yo we were doing fine before you started making your RL butthurt threads (seriously life must be kicking you ass)

...I'm working on a couple threads now (lol) Ima bringing sexy back to forums ...you can crawl back into your rat hole now loser 

20. "Yeah what are you all scared of ?" that's the question that i would really like to know too !They lecture me on my rubbish threads but then dont exhibit a thread of their own to give us the inspiration to be able to style our own threads under their guidence showing us how threads really should be wrote. Great thread BobRoss but you know with most things on forums when you challenge the trolls .it falls on deaf ears because there's not much going on inbetween them .What we should do is start up our own forum thread classes and how to accheive recconition and praise from their own pieces of work .With our back knowledge of this subject and i am sure under the absent but watchful eye of the proffessor of the school of writting the master imitation-cheese ! We miss you lots Sir-Cheese please awaken and return back to kaw a.s.a p there are lots of new faces who need your wise words and inspiration<3 .We can make great scholers emerge from our school of literacy with massive success. What do you say Dean-BobRoss?!!