Why thread creators are Martyrs

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Why Roni may be Jesus

Look before you laugh at the real title for this thread, we are going to use logical thinking and analysis to determine how RONI MAY INFACT BE THE 3-4-5-6TH COMING OF THE ONE FROM ABOVE

(3-4-5-6th because if you are a good, holy and have morals like me you know there are several times the lord has blessed us with his presence, HALLEUJAH)

So to begin, what is a martyr?

They are someone who is attacked and typically killed for their beliefs.

Jesus for instance was murdered for the sins of others and his beliefs that he shared.

Now Roni, I believe their account has been Perma banned previously. This isn't necessarily the same but for this example it can be analysed alongside Jesus's death.

Roni's recent account roni with a bunch of annoying symbols is their latest account.

Similar to Jesus's rebirth from that cave that one time.

HELL YEAH, MY DUDE.

Now, I'm not saying that Roni is Holy but what I am saying is that Roni is possibly the most pure and non-corrupt individual in forums (soz @sean893)

I say this but please ignore Roni's previous and recent attacks on several people who attack Roni personally, unable to handle criticism in an adult manner.

/lol

Praise Ron ron, for thee shall ne'er be gon gon.

2. No support

3. Which dies first, forums or the game?

4. Hopefully OP

5. Shut up Kas.
    But yeah, Roni is a goddess.

6. One day I will also achieve martyr status T_T

7. You still wanna see my chest Kas?

8. This guy spends 2 hours attacking me for my beliefs then makes this thread lol

Jesus did because he threw out the money changers and they paid Judas to make a false claim

Jesus beat the charges and Judas was the one crucified
    "that is what YOU call me"

9. Those aren't your beliefs, they are another person's theories that you are claiming as your beliefs.

Also I wasn't attacking you, prove that I was attacking you.

I don't recall doing anything that could have insinuated violence, I had a differing opinion and are claiming I attacked you.

That's pretty lame.

You aren't a martyr, you are someone that gets ultra defensive when someone has an opposing opinion and doesn't know how to respond appropriately.

That sums you up.

Heh

10. Though Jesus could remain silent, he chose to speak. "If I answer you will not believe me, and if I ask you questions you will not answer me."

The priests again asked "Are you the Son of God?"

Jesus' response was merely, "You have said it."

I don't claim anyone's stuff as my own, I give links to all the documents I'm talking about lol if you don't click them that's not my problem

You failed again

11. Please quote where I said you claim that stuff as your own

I said you claim it as your belief, I didn't say you take responsibility for it, I didn't say it was yours or you, yourself.

Putting words in my mouth.

I don't recall failing but you seems so disconnected that perhaps you envision that I am???

12. ^Obvs x_x does, bringing our discussion to my comedy thread :/

13. I equate roni more to Lucifer

14. And plz, for the love of Bob, quit long quoting other long quotes that have been long quoted. Tl;Dr, I got sleepy while scrolling.

15. Hah

16. Kathama the llama come to spit on everything
    Like always.