Allegations Against Jorathe The Silver

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 13, 2017.

1. As harassment and assault allegations against a number of powerful men continue to ricochet around Hollywood (as well as other industries), perhaps the most shocking name on the list of the accused of assault is that of Jorathe The Silver, a two-time Canadien racquet league champion, a decorated Broadway and theater vet, and the (soon to be former) star of Kingdoms At War’s epic battles.

Since November 13th, when I completely fabricated allegations of assault, more than a dozen people have come forward with their own allegations against Jorathe, with accounts ranging from harassment to attempted theft of sandwiches.

The allegations have brought about a flood of damage control as multiple Hollywood entities seek to distance themselves from Jorathe.

Apherian, Jorathe’s agent, his publicist, and the industry at large have all backed away from him — he’s been effectively fired from ever playing racquetball again (in Canada at least) and will likely continue to get slaughtered in epic battles for the remaining of his being.

Let’s hope ATA does the right thing and fires him quickly. Let’s share any relevant stories of Jorathe’s abuse...being careful to stay within the perimeters of the TOU.

2. <slow claps> This is brilliant. Well played sir.

I heard the reason why the original splash screen girl was replaced was because it was part of her settlement.

3. No support Jorathe only assaults women

4. He had a van. He had candy. He had a puppy. Suffices to say didn’t end well for me.

5. *cues “Mad World”*

6. He has a few crude methods of using his staff/sword you know...

7. Snooki the troll needs to be investigated,she gets real handsy when there’s fresh blood/alcohol around

8. That type of behavior is pretty normal in New Jersey. Specially in the shore area.

9. I played Racquetball with him one time in the ‘90’s. The ball bounced to the wall, then against me, then the wall, then the other wall, then back at me, then against the floor, then off the wall behind my back, I was getting schweddy, the ball was getting schweddy..

I decided to stick with ice hockey after that.

Thank you Willy... you can also come clean on the time you went out with him on the night in Kaw town.

10. Thank you for coming out. For counseling, please feel free to ask Dr. Snoopy. I’m a totally licensed doctor who has been very successful in the very hard fought therapy field in the area.

Don’t believe me? Please look me up by looking me up. :) much love.

11. Jorathe touched me inappropriately when I was trying to puck up my sword of death☹️ I felt violated

12. Thoughts and prayers to the victims of Jorathe's foul deeds.. I will be starting a charity that will help correct less than polite Canadiens in light of this. Any donation of charms or silver bars to me helps a victim in need somewhere :) #endthesilence

13. I went to a party about 3 years ago and zalgarad drugged and molested me. He even broke my tempered glass case. There I finally said it out loud.

#ME2

14. I’m sorry that this happened to you.

You can receive help when you purchase Dr. Snoopy’s Guide to Overcoming Problems Like Being Sealless, Enchantment Failure, and Molestation for the cheap price of $19.99 PLUS S&H.

15. Im pulling it out early

#freeSnoopy
    #freeHulkbuster

And if ContentCop Mei sees this....

#freeGrave

(is it against the ToU to ask for unsilences before they happen?)

16. Is this like in:

1) Looper, where a cooler version of you from the future comes and kicks ass?

2) 12 Monkeys, where you’re cool but everyone think you’re nuts

3) Back to the future, where ur mom starts hitting on you?..... awkward

17. ^Missed minority report.

Probs a closer comparison