To all non spenders

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Robert_Sacamano, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You killed the game .. And probably smell like onions.

2. You're welcome

3. Nope it's the exact opposite ...the spenders killed this game. It stopped being "a game" when all the money got involved

4. The inflation is a killer, it makes people who are new to the game make a choice.

Play to try and get bc which requires X amount, play for fun or leave.

Inflation is caused by unnatural growth of pay players that once they reach bc lose interest, as there is no other real goal.

In other words, the end game is bc.

Once you achieve it through purchasing, what more is there?

Other than more lands that don't assist inflation but meh.

Free to players are not the issue with this game, they populate a community.

Pay players are somewhat the cause but not majorly.

Honestly, if the devs had more endgame to keep pay players busy there'd be less issues but even then they'd probably have other shortcuts for that other end game.

Rip

6. Pay players ARE the cause ...inflation and everything you mentioned is a result of money being introduced to the game

....i should I rather say Devs are at fault for selling out "the community" to make a fast buck (but paid players are at fault for being chumps) its symbiotic devs are to blame for greed paid players are to blame for being and try to get recognition/acceptance by spending money

Honestly KAW is nothing but a thinly disguised chatroom & popularity contest ...the more money you spend the more people will be willing to listen to you & give you props

game mechanics have always been a joke

7. Deepmines are that expansive you have to do trains . I'm not taking that bait to fund devs wallets ;)

8. Pay players aren't the issue, they chose to pay.

They were given the option and I'm sure they didn't mean/want to harm the economy.

(Same with the devs)

I think the real blame lies with the creators >.>
    Or whoever handles the economy.

If they watched their economy better, they wouldn't have to flood the market with each and every event, their ally market would be more stable, there'd probably be more newer players that would be able to reach their goal without having to spend thousands etc. etc. etc.

But hey I know I wouldn't be able to handle an economy, I'm not a finance major.

It's human mistakes, devs are human so no hate.

9. Idiot why do you think they ran all those events? BECAUSE IT MADE THEM MONEY AND THEY CHOSE TO MILK IT REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCE

"THE PLAYERS WARNED THEM THIS WOULD HAPPEN" it's not a mistake it's GREED period

10. They ran the events to gain profit sure, they are a business with employees.

I'm pretty sure you wrote somewhere you own a restaurant.

If you started up a restaurant that gained no profit but you kept putting effort into it would you be okay with that?

I think empathy is key here.

You can point fingers all you want.

But chillax, after all... It's just a game.

11. THE PLAYERS THAT KNEW BETTER "KNEW" that this is exactly what would happen ...when you're given "FAIR ACCURATE" warning and you don't take heed theres a matter of accountability involved. Once that warning has been issued you cannot claim naïveté & ignorance to the facts ...PERIOD

12. What's with the hate on spending players ? If the game does not generate enough money the devs will not keep it around simple. Yes the inflation of money spent on this game has driven it to a point it's is not exactly as it was. However, no one considers that the reason it's free to play is because spenders fund the game so that it stays around. Simple fact is this, no money being put into kaw = no game for anyone at all.

13. ATA was making 4mil a month by 2011 (a month not a year) long long before HTE came out ..look online in interviews they claimed "building communities" was there goal lol. I'm not hating on ATA for making money I'm hating on them for HOW they made it

...if you've spent money and don't feel like they dropped their end of the bargain in any way well then I've got a bridge to sell you

14. While I appreciate the bridge joke, been ages since I've heard it. This all dates back to "Kaw was better before ebs".

No one considers that ebs had to be apart of Kaw for it's survival. Just like promos are a prompt to get to spend more money. I'm not saying Zta or Nk was actually "Needed" however ata needed another cash cow.

With builds being as big as they are,doing anything but Premium ebs seems to be a major waste.

Consider this, my next air upgrade is 10trl. Let's say I make 300-400bl per goth, & 3-4 a day (depending on the clan) so 900bl-1.2trl per day? Verses 200-300bl per hte. That can be ran easily 9-12 times a day. So 1.8trl-2.7 trl ish per day?

Big players easily make double my amounts there plus that's on hte not Zta or Nk. So they want to spend more money. Now, average player hitting hte is what 10ml cs? Verses average hitting goth is 100ml?

It allows faster growth for a price, Pay More To Get More. Ata seems to be adding more to the game which means more people added to their crew. You average out their overhead on 2 separate offices, one in Canada & one in Washington. Two separate crews & the price of maintenance on Kaw alone. Then consider what they are charging for premium items.

It's purely a business, they offer a Free to play Pay to win app, that while requires no money to play, it does require money to advance into the highest ranks.

15. Spending or not is irrelevant.

Here is the thing, had devs never introduced pay to play ebs we would still be in the same boat. It’s called power creep. The longer something last the bigger everything gets. It’s unavoidable. With out p2p ebs people would still get LCBC. They would still get bored and updates would need to happen to keep a player base. So new lands would have to come out spenders or no spenders. New buildings with bigger stats would have to be introduced. It’s LITERALLY the natural order of things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.