Democrats.. Start picking a leader!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 7, 2017.

1. That chubby selfie, policies sell big guy.... get your policies out man

2. Ted DiBiase....... the million dollar man, or someone equally pathetic...... like..... Bobby Heenan

3. fools Trump will win again 

...now get back to work. Walls don't build themselves ...ANDALE MUCHACHOS!!!

4. ...and just be Republicans who smoke?

5. In the geekiest way possible, I love politics. I know shady things happen and a lot of the time things don't go the way we want but it is all so fascinating. Great thread Ashes.

6. Monkey poo2. Well that pretty much sums up he who shall not be named

7. What wins campaigns?

Slogans!

Just ask MAGA

So.. to help the donkeys connect with America again, let’s suggest some authentically Democratic slogans for 2020 and beyond!

10- Vote Democrat and get a free horse furnishing!

9- Feel the Bern! 4Real this time!

8- Free Tesla for everyone!

7- We’ll just use Gmail this time

6- We will not govern through Twitter

5- Make America Sane Again!

4- Alexandra Daddario!

3- Do you really want THAT guy for another 4 years?

2- No Wars on our watch

1- The Russians will meddle FOR us this time around!

8. Democrats are out of touch with the masses. Look at the electoral map from the last election.

9. Interestingly enough if you look even closer, most major cities were blue while the surrounding land was red. My old granddaddy was right, big cities are the devil.

10. Love the top 10 slogan list brother Ashes. Clearly no.4 is the winner what were the other ones again? Seriously do they even matter? 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

11. And you get herpes and you get herpes and you get herpes...

12. Masterchifchaf for president!

13. Joe Biden don't listen to what people say listen to him speak listen to what he has to say