⭐The Covenant of the Harvest Equipment guide⭐

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Mei, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Howdy howdy!
    Back again with another quick guide to the equipment you get from this legend!

How do I buy the equipment???

You don't! No need to have to buy the equipment. The equipment is rewarded to you on the second tier of the legend.

Mystery name of this equipment?
    Wolfhunter's Wraps

Hand equipment!!!

How do I enchant my equipment?

Every eb drops Moonstone Havenrunes

Use these moonstones to upgrade through the glove's tiers!

How many moonstones do I need to upgrade each tier?

I may be missing some tiers, these are the only screen shots I took as I went.

Do I have to use these moonstones now?

YES
    You absolutely need to use the moonstones havenrunes BEFORE the legend ends to change its tier! If you don't then you will be stuck with whichever tier you are on at the end of the legend.

These gloves are weak!

You're right! They are indeed weak compared to other gloves you may have, but there is a reason for it!

Well, what is the secret to making these gloves stronger?

EMPOWERING MOONSTONES!

After the legend ends you can use these empowering stones to fully enchant your gloves to their max potential!
    These empowering moonstones can be used to enchant your gloves from 1-10.

You one of those LB peoples from this legend? Well, you also get GOLDEN empowering moonstones!

This means you can enchant yours further! From 11-13.

Hope this helps clear things up for you all!

2. Will those gem things only be for the wrist bands or whatever they are

3. Typically collection items used to level up and enchant a piece of equipment are only used for that one piece of equipment, so it's best to say that the moonstones will never be used for any other piece except for the gloves. Use em or lose em.

4. Good mei

Could use the levels of ug info in the beginning of the event. There is no way to know what Someone would be chasing for max tier.. no way I get another 65k moonstones at this point

5. I meant to post earlier on, but I kept forgetting.
    And I agree with the 65k tier. That is a LOT of moonstones. I gave up trying to get to the last tier. Not worth it.

6. Wow Mei.. your handwriting is great!.. a clear thinker..

7. Why can't I transmute this garbage?

You can't upgrade it without spending money, imagine that

8. You can transmute after the upgrade period. Devs lock the equipment to keep people from accidentally transmutting during the event.

9. Another excellent thread by Mei, Thanks! :D

10. Thanks mom!

11. Thanks for the guide, Mei.

Im having issues upgrading however, I get an error message reading "too many requested".
    I have tried restarting/reinstalling the app to no avail.
    Support said they are aware of the problem and working on it. Figured I might as well share that in case anyone has the same issue and is looking for any information on it.
    Seems to be a waiting game for me now, hope they don't forget about us afflicted lol.

12. I've brought this up to the devs and they are putting that as a priority fix today. Hoping it gets sorted soon!