Lack of Ferocity? The Real Problem With Current KaW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Snoopy, Nov 4, 2017.

1. My intention in this thread isn’t to call out anyone in particular, rather to call out groups of people. However, I won’t call anyone out directly by name. I just hope you the (7) readers in forums will understand.

I recently have come back to KaW, I would say about a month ago now. During that time, I do what I always used to do. Run a few bars a day up and down the battle list, trying to get a little action and stuff. For those of you who’ve done this you know the fun it is to receive some noob tears in the pms and on the walls. It’s honestly life changing, if you haven’t done it you need to try it. Now, I’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks now and a regular pattern has been noticed.

No crying.

Now you may be asking, “Snoopy you idiot how is that a lack of ‘ferocity’ or bad for KaW in any form?”

Well let me explain.

I started to dive digger than just selecting usernames I didn’t like on my battle list. No. I decided to specially look through clan pages of these targets to see if I could get the most fine tasting noob tear. I noticed a regular pattern and even decided to count so I could have some random math stats to make you become actually interested in this thread.

Out of the 83 clan pages I read 74 of them had “No Farming” on the page. Out of those 74 clans, 46 of them had “If hit report to admin” on the page.

This might seem irrelevant to some, but it’s not. It’s the point. People have lost their emotions about farming. Ever since farming was first named and started people have been crying about it. No, its the lack of teaching by clans. People can’t fight back and so they hope that if they ignore it they will stop getting hit.

Why is it that clans no longer promote even 1v1? One of the games greatest aspects originally was being able to fight real players in real time. But now all people want to do is fight Dullahan or whatever the horse thing is.

To some this may seem irrelevant. That’s fine, I don’t expect a big response. I just want to raise awareness. Clans. Please stop holding back the tears.

Please.

Free the Tears.

2. Testify brother

3. The noob tears flow if you make a thread, that's kaw now, decorating doll houses and crying about threads

4. It's quite interesting really, when it was named there was a huge percentage of clans that just wouldnt even consider 1v1 or farming in any way and it stayed that way for awhile. There were a small handfull of clans that were loved pvp and ruled kaw.

Then when forums started getting more popular there was a huge change in attitude. If you werent willing to take some hits from the stuff u said on forums you shouldnt be posting. And a hell of a lot of people were posting at the time.

Good threads could get hundreds of replies within a good half hour but now forums has died down again. The well known and respected faces of forums have disappeared and stopped playing.

It's harder and harder to play the game without paying for EBs so most clans have just went back to no farming and report hits.

War clans trying to prove themselves would destroy clans that had any noobism about them. The "no farming report farming to admin" policies were essentially adverts for these clans needing to learn/teach war to come and smack the hell out of them.

Eb fairies had to put 1v1 allowed only to protect themselves against people harassing them on a daily basis but with the disappearance of so many forumers theres no need anymore.

5. You're threads have as much content as Kathama's do, you communist.

6. One bar doesn’t do it anymore. Everyone these days knows that type of farmer will just move on if they do nothing. You have to run bars daily on them to get any response usually.

Then, odds are, you’re just farming someone’s alt they don’t even care about anyway.

7. Most people now nowadays to not wall someone hitting them because it only encourages them hitting you again. Really, people got smarter about avoiding further inc.

8. Perhaps your bars are lost in newsfeed. Get that one alot, yeah that's the ticket

9. It's ALWAYS been like this. Nothing has changed. OP is an idiot and just not creative enough to entertain himself (most KAWers)

....map out a scheme first people. Before you even start farming anyone SS their entire wall, find out what their main accts are, home clan, RL friends and family that play KAW all their alts/mains and their home clan,TZ, what interests them, who and what they are so you can respond to their butthurt thread with proper comebacks, plant moles, plant dbl moles, have their friends betray them, kick them in the nuts, scratch their eyes out, spit in their face, call their momma's names, key their cars, let the air out of their bicycle tires, light a bag of poo leave it on their porch ring the bell and run away.

10. Most importantly move to the USA and become a citizen (if you're worthy enough) that way you can trash talk "WHATEVER" country they come from

11. Pretty much THIS!!!!

12. Today I tested running 3 bars per target. I will continue to do this daily for 3 days and see the results.

13. We need graphs or pie charts to follow

14. I would do that but I’m lazy. You’ll have to be okay with a nice homemade chart.

16. Putting aside the notion that hitting someone at all is some sort of thing to be discouraged ON A WAR GAME, which has always been absurd, im curious about what the significance of 5 hits is. Bear with me here... it's been the best part of a decade of me thinking this **** without saying it.
    I find it ridiculous to stick an arbitrary number on an amount of hits, to make it some sort of crime. What's the difference between 4 and 5 hits?

As for the clan thing, the 'no farming' and 'report to admin if hit' bollocks have been around for years. What they don't seem to realise is that it just puts more of a target on their heads from pvpers.

The devs might have hated pwars, but by creating ebs they diminished pvp on kaw. Simple as that. There is no way that on a war game, hitting another player (even once) should be considered unsportsmanlike (or whatever it is seen as by these people.

Saying that, they only created ebs because kaw had fell in to the same culture, with pwars.

By this point I'm on kaw maybe once every few months, so I care very little, but what I will say is that it's disappointing to see kaw having become what it is considering the promise that it was showing in 2010.

That's my 4am rant done. Probably didn't make sense but i don't give a **** 