Halloween short story for charms?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Happy Halloween!!

Dear Charm rich reader,

Think of me as a Teenager who’s a bit too old to be trick or treating but still dons a costume and come knocking on your door for Trick or Treat!!!!

Basically, I am too lazy to write a short story for you readers (I am assuming people still read forums) and I need some encouragement...

.....in the form of charms!..

Now as you may know from my charm trading guide, I’m just collecting small quirky charms.. not going after the big stuff like RR and Ricky Bobby and *cough Michael.

So the Trick or Treat is simple.. if I get 5 potential patrons on this thread that would give me a small treat (OK I am a little bit picky.. not eb charms.. deffo no Hairy Legs), I will write a short story this afternoon after work... and before I get distracted at a Halloween toga party.

If you want to see samples of my ahem portfolio..

Here’s a May the 4 be with you tale

Here’s a Werewolf story I wrote in honor of Suzanne

Oh.. I will weave in the player who would give me the “nicest” charm into the story since I have no idea what the story looks like at this moment!

5 treats! List below.. the thread hits 5, I start writing.. 

2. All the support

3. Ok I don’t understand cowbell speak 

Is “Moo support” no support? Or support?

I bet the next one’s gonna be Awoooooo support

4. Hmmooo support

5. I gotcha on some halloween nutz and veggies, every teen's dream :lol:

6. FFS MAN!!! ...WHY did you speak this abomination's name for? She's like The Candyman or Beetlegeuse speak her name & she will come. :(

7. Ok so far I got 2 cows, a dog and firekitten supporting..

*I am Not writing for nuts and veggies..

And Todd who just misses Suzanne..

That’s 4..

Since it’s trick or treat time in most of the world I will give you an “appetizer” short short story.

No need to give charms..

But I will write a more juicy one (mainly to scare myself) when I have the 5th..

Appetizer short short story coming up..

8. Add a suptis to your list.
    I am my own species.