♔Ricky Bobby’s Guide to Trading Charms♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 26, 2017.

1. ”If you ain’t First.. You’re Last!”

Welcome charm traders, connoisseur collectors, rip off artists, those who are addicted to hairy legs *Cough Michael and those who are just wondering how to access the transmute screen.

Today we will learn from the best of the best; on this very essential part to a fighting war game.. Charm Trading

And who better to get nuggets of wisdom than from a winner who piss excellence... Ricky Bobby!!

*Ok as of the writing of this thread, there is someone ahead of Ricky Bobby’s 781! Charm count (Probably some French guy).. so he’s at Last place.. coz u ain’t first Ricky Bobby!

But first, let’s drool over his sorted moths first..

So buckle ur seat belts.. Butter up the Pork Rinds and come along for the ride on the journey of charms trading and lessons in life..

First.. a little prayer..

”Dear Lord Apheriun, or as our brothers worms like to call you, Red Apherion, or Big Red for short, we thank you so much for the stacked icetails, delicious circlets and the awesome ASW charms. And ofcourse my red hot smoking Kaw wife.

Which, I don’t have yet but hoping that my impressive collection of small charms will charm her pants off..

...Shake n Bake!”

Lesson #1:

“Save me Tom Cruise!... Help me Oprah Winfrey!!”

There are plenty of us in the Traders Guild (or Traders Anonymous) who can help you get going with ur trading journey.. if you want advice on bows, try Artemis ofcourse, advice on crowns? Queen in TS.. ofcourse.. and I salute Mei for saying countlessly on wc how to transmute and trade

Lesson #2:

“Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. Christmas is just around the corner, and what better gift to give a loved one than the Jack Hawk 9000? Available at Wal-Mart!”

There are a couple of “Weapons only” sets.. here’s an example.. They all have goofy names..

Lesson #3:

“Ricky Bobby: You can't have two number ones.
    Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah, 'cause that would be eleven”

Here’s another saying.. “There are 3 kinds of people in this world.. this who can add and those who can’t”.. the Lesson is.. take advantage of adding CS with those who can’t add!

Lesson #4:

“Ricky Bobby: Nobody plays jazz at the Pit Stop!
    Jean Girard: Then why is the song on the jukebox?
    Bartender: We use it for profiling purposes. We also have the Pet Shop Boys and Seal.”

Look.. the whole point in trading and collecting is to have fun.. if u like green charms, collect green charms.. if u like ee sets, collect ee sets.. If u like hairy legs..

...seriously.. who the hell collects hairy legs?!

Lesson #5:

“Cal Naughton, Jr.: There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho”

We all know about transferring from the Alts.. but another trick is to trade from Alts and then transfer.. try to get a fake bidding war going n stuff

Now for a commercial break.. brought to you by Alabama Tourism..

Two must experience things in Alabama.. The first is Tailgating in Talladega.. The second? Tailgating in Tuscaloosa.. Roll Tide!

Lesson #6:

“Cal Naughton, Jr.: You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They're just like pancakes, maybe even better.
    Ricky Bobby: Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?
    Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah.”

So you can’t afford to trade for Max Icetail.. so what?.. Go bargain for that Unkindness and put it in your showcase.. you may even like it better than the Icetail..

Lesson #7:

“Susan: It's because it's what you love, Ricky. It is who you were born to be. And here you sit, thinking. Well, Ricky Bobby is not a thinker. Ricky Bobby is a driver. He is a doer. And that's what you need to do. You don't need to think. You need to drive. You need speed. You need to go out there, and you need to rev your engine. You need to fire it up. You need to grab a hold of that line between speed and chaos, and you need to wrestle it to the ground like a demon cobra!

And then, when the fear rises up in your belly, you use it. And you know that fear is powerful, because it has been there for billions of years. And it is good. And you use it. And you ride it; you ride it like a skeleton horse through the gates of hell, and then you win, Ricky. You WIN!

And you don't win for anybody else. You win for you, you know why? Because a man takes what he wants. He takes it all. And you're a man, aren't you? Aren't you?”

Lesson?.. There is no lesson.. I just want to put a hawt Amy Adams pic up..

Lesson #8:

Before you accept that trade.. consider all your intuitions and ramifications.. Cos you got no one except yourself to blame for pushing that button..

Lesson #9:

“Jean Girard: Do you know what's in the crepe suzette?
    Ricky Bobby: Oh, I love the crepe suzette.
    Jean Girard: With the sugar and lemon juice...
    Ricky Bobby: Yeah, the sugar and the lemon juice. Sure.
    Jean Girard: Grand Marnier.
    Ricky Bobby: I wo - I wish I could crawl into one of those right now. I'd eat my way out from the inside.”

Have your own favourite crepe suzette!.. the Zelantine set is an excellent starter set and it looks delicious..

Ofcourse, my fav is the Golden Goldreaper set.. (Not just the “regular” Goldreaper set)

Lesson #10:

“Cal Naughton, Jr.: [leans down to talk to Ricky in a low voice] Hey. This is just between you and me, okay? I mean, forget all these other guys. But he did give you a pretty decent out. But it's your call.
    Ricky Bobby: [whispering] What do you think?
    Cal Naughton, Jr.: Don't say it.”

Sometimes, you may get a ridiculous demand from another player.. but you may not know that it’s ridiculous.. this is the time (especially when ur all weak and dizzy from that blingy charm), to call upon a trusted friend to get a second opinion..

Stay strong!

Lesson #11:

“Lucius Washington: [trying to remove a knife in Ricky's leg] Let's use this knife to pry it out!”

Don’t throw further insult to a bad trade by throwing in an additional crappy charm! You’ll just piss them off moar..

Lesson #12:

“Jean Girard: But before I can do that I must be beaten by a driver who is truly better than me.
    Ricky Bobby: You saying you're going to lose to me on purpose?
    Jean Girard: No.
    Ricky Bobby: No?
    Jean Girard: NO! I will battle you with the entirety of my heart and you will probably lose. But maybe, just maybe. You might challenge me. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?
    Ricky Bobby: Wow I feel like I'm in the Highlander.”

You see.. one needs a fierce (and preferably non-cheating) nemesis to compete with you.. you may lose.. you may win.. but you WILL have a great time competing..

*For the love of Baby Red Apherion.. Please.. someone beat Michael on his hairy legs collection..

Lesson #13:

“Ricky, remember: The fieldmouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.”

Try to trade at “night” (The other player’s nighttime).. that way they’re sleepy and can’t add or count..

Lesson #14:

Ricky Bobby: “THERE’S A COUGAR IN THE CAR!!”

Here’s the deal.. it’s a war game! If negations don’t work, unload both bars on them.. and negotiate again..

Lesson #15:

And lastly..

Play to have fun in this game.. create your own fun and enjoy it..

Don’t let the game play you..️

2. There he is! The player with second most charms!

3. Ricky too strong

#quantityoverquality

4. Imma come at you like a spider monkey falco!

5. He just wants to go fast 

6. Who doesn't appreciate a pair of hairy legs?

7. “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed” - Elenor Roosevelt 1941

8. You must be French

9. Wi? No we are not French. We are American. Because this is America.

10. Yesssssss! Ashes can have all my charms

11. Noooo! DONT YOU PUT THAT EVIL ON ME

TRADE ME ALL YOUR CHARMS

12. Don’t listen to him Sully

I’ll trade all ur charms for a bag of Prune Candy

13. 860!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen..

Ricky Bobby just became #1!!!

...for now

14. I don’t think that number includes duplicate charms...so you’ll have to do a bit of math to see who has the most actual charms...not just the most variety of charms. ;)

15. Ahhh... Now we’re talking..

Let’s geek out..

Most Variety: Ricky Bobby

Most Charms: Michael due to his insane number of hairy leg charms (even though I have seen someone with over 500 channeling stones that’s threatening in this “Fetish Hoarder” category

Most Charms (Without Hairy Legs): PSG Dog

Most Stat: RR (Ally LB #1 with major moth stacks)

Most Bows: Artemis (If you don’t know why she collects bows, go to ur teacher and tell them that them and the education system is failing you)

Most Crowns: Queen-TS

Most High End swag: hlneo

Most Junk (Cos that’s all I can afford!): Ashes

Most famous rip off artist: Flame Assassin

Most polite trader: Ecstasy (I’m Canadian so I don’t qualify, we’re polite by nature)

Most Fishy: ??

Most Amberbound: I saw someone with 200 of each

Most Nuts: Dare I ask?

16. Ashes told me to reply to this and he would give me a bow. I’m the bow person hi

17. Good lord 

18. Michael has like 2.5k hairy legs

19. Ash, epic as always. Oh, flame is now Infam0us, yet he still stands as the biggest rip off artist in the game.

In any case, awesome as always.

Happy KAW'ing 