♔Chocolate Guide to Epic Battles♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Chocolate is a Kaw legend who helps countless KaW players with his awesome guides..

So I figure it’s about time, the we make a guide about him!

We shall start this in depth guide by going to the beginning..

And in the beginning, Chocolate was discovered in the jungles of the Central America by..

... the Mayan Vampire Priestesses..

These Priestesses found out that by melting the Cocoa beans, the resulting paste had an out of this world aphrodisiac flavour..

Note: Please don’t confuse Cocoa.. the seed of Theobroma Cacao plant, with Coca.. leaves of Erythroxylum Coca plant.. you know.. the other out of this world but banned substance..

Ofcourse, with the discovery and pillaging of the new world by the European powers, Chocolate was introduced to the West along with Chimichangas and Guacamole

Nowadays, Chocolate is used in many yummy and delicious foods all around the world..

To celebrate this true food of the gods, yours truly have put together a complete Epic Battle guide based on various Chocolate creations!

My intent is basically to one-up Chocolate’s EB guide with a...

Chocolate EB guide!!!!

Warbeasts : Chocolate Truffles!

You know how you solo’ed Warbeasts and felt good?.. that’s the truffles.. just pop that single truffle in ur mouth and let it melt..

Then pop another one in...

...and another..

Famous quote: Life is like a box of chocolates.. Ya never know what ur gonna get..

The Squid EB’s : Chocolate Brownies!!

If you’re gonna tackle a sea monster in style, you need freshly baked hot chocolate brownies.. (and a good bikini)

Recipes vary but there is nothing like a moist spongy (I’m trying to get nautical references in here damnit) and gooey brownie..

Famous Quote: When ur downie, eat a brownie.

The Troll EB’s : Nutella

Wait a minute.... Nutella is not completely Chocolate...

Hahahaha! You just got trolled!

*Snickers* *Snorts*

Moving on..

The Rock EB’s : Chocolate Chip Cookies

Extreme closeup!!!

While the brownies are soft and gooey.. chocolate chip cookies are crunchy like a piece of rock..

One trick when baking them is to let the dough chill out for some time (even a day).. this really percolates the ingredients as well as gives them a snappy crispness when baked..

Famous Quote: “Cookies! Oh Nom Nom Nom Nom” - Cookie Monster

Aperiun EB’s : Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate!

Now we’re talking a fall/winter classic! Perfect drink for those outdoor skating rinks or cuddling by the camp fire and telling ghost stories..

Willy Wonka KaW meme break

2. ....Continuing on!

Tree EB’s : Chocolate Fountain!!!

There is nothing more gooey and showy as a chocolate fountain at a social event..

DO: Twirl the stick as you dip in the fountain so that your food is evenly covered in liquid chocolate

DON’T: Double dip

Moutos EB’s : Snickers

Chocolate snack KaW charm comparisons..

MnM’s: Icetails are like those blue ones

Toblerone: funny shaped and chunky.. like the forgeguard sets

Mint Chocolate: Deithe Fiannan

Hershey Kisses: Troggub trophy

Scorpion EB’s : Rhum Balls!

Soak the delicious chocolate balls with a spiced Rhum like the Kraken and get the party started!!

Song Pairing: Chef - Chocolate Salty Balls (P.S. I Love You).. from Southpark

Jorathe EB’s : Chocolate Icecream .. ofcourse

Has any of you remember when I wrote guides on how to do specific EB’s?.. remember my signature step?

Step 1: Don’t get distracted

The Bone Dragon EB’s : Chocotini!

Smooth Vodka like Grey Goose, Cream de Cacao, a dash of Kahlua..

Shaken not stirred...

The Big EB’s : Tiramisu

Now we come to the creme de la creme of the Chocolate desserts..

The heart of this exquisite masterpiece are the mascarpone cheese, dark rhum and chocolate!!

There you have it folks.. next time you are stuck on an EB (and hungry)... come and check out THIS guide instead!

I shall now leave you with the guide to HTE/ZTA/NK trains..