An issue that needs to be addressed within KaW Forums

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasama,

Free speech is what it is. I really don't care about what is stated in a public forum. After all, it is public. However, if it goes beyond "acceptable" limits, such as threading a person or people's lives, etc., then it's legally actionable. Now back to you opening remarks...how does one deal with these people in a civilized way? Ignore them. This is not RL. If it were, well, face to face...the outcome may be a bit different.

In short, I support what you are implying, but free speech, and all forms of it, on a public forum is permitted. It is up to us as a community to act against those that say or do harmful, distasteful, threatening acts/speech/etc.

Anyway, Happy KAW'ing all

2. Nikki is inactive and has been for a very long time, weeklymonthlyyearly hasn't replied to my wall posts as well.

She has nothing to do aith any of this. Roni, you're fabricating a conspiracy again.

3. Nope i got it spot on .You are so gullerble and easy to get to do their dirty work for.

4. Ignoring no longer works, they are free to do whatever they want be it spread hate whereever, whenever.

I've ignored it, deleted the app numerous times after reading so much drivel that I am fairly sick of it.

The KaWmunity isn't bringing it up so now I am bringing it up so there is talk.

Thank you for posting your opinion, it's nice to not have to reply to someone pointing fingers, calling me an idiot/hypocrite or something along those lines.

Yes, I am very gullerble :roll:

5. If people read the hate that you wrote on my wall kasama 2 years ago when i had never spoke to you before.Just out the blue appeared insulting my grammar and spellings and went on trying to insult my intelligence then they will see you in a different light and know you are a bully on the sidelines .And not a shining example of the perfect gentleman and role model kaw citizan.Cut the fake act kasama most have already seen you in action with the hatred towards others. A leopard doesnt change his spots .You kasama cant camoflauge yours. Your spots/flaws have been evident for all to read for a long time & huge. You cant dress mutton up as lamb and think you have fooled everyone . Your little trick of trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes and paint us 3 as toxic to get you back on the forum scenes again has backfired on you .We got more supporters than you got cases against us. Go back to the drawing board and rethink your next strategy to topple us jealous kasama.

6. The real question is do you love me or not Kasama.

High key didn’t read this thread at all.

Low key just want Kasama to show me his “charms.”

7. The only one with skills to charm the snakes is shifter .He relates to them .Have a word with him he will be able to get all kasama's trinkets for you for free.

8. y’all jus don’t like roni, is blatant as day. So, you just accuse her of being toxic when it’s clearly you doing so. Please do produce a quote directly from Roni where for no reason she purposely de-railed or criticised a thread for absolutely no reason and then i may partially consider believing you ;)

9. Honestly Kathama just mad because he's not popular

10. People can say whatever they want so long as it doesn't violate ToU
    Sage.

11. This thread is another prime example of why everyone will be better off if kasama permanently retires from the forums of a game they don’t even play.

12. i think it's funny when you try to portray me as i evil , spiteful and hateful person when i do lots of good too .if i am in the wrong i will say sorry to people. I did that in worldchat to Sully the other week.i read his comment but didnt read it properly .So i snapped at him because i thought he had called me a war runner.But when i read it again more slowly i noticed he had called me a war runner reporter.So i knew i had reacted wrongly and i said sorry to Sully in worldchat.

13. And there are many more good deeds that i do when reality it is that person who has been bullying me at every opportunity.Shifter has been nasty to me since he came back on kaw.He started spewing hate in wc saying he hates everything i write on forums .Then later he requested me asking me to collaberate and join forces with him and try get forums back on track. Then he had another hissy fit and turned nasty to me again and all over forums and wc. I swallowed my pride and did this thread to him but yet again he was toxic and just vile with everything he writes back .

14. Roni purposely derailed the moral question thread and what a shame cause it wasn’t a bad thread for these forums of late and she will probably reply to this post with the same old who are you and no one knows who you are or that im a Eb fairy cause she knows everything and is this big bad fighting kaw veteran but in the end I mostly try too ignore I don’t have to live with her and I pity her cause she has to live with herself so it’s not a question of would certain players be missed but more of a if you were gone would kaw be a better place TLDR: this game is a fossil so who really cares the forums are dead

15. Lol spot on
    She is the only one on here that always reminds us about how great she is and all the good she do.rest of us are irrelevant and havnt left a "mark" in kaw like she has.always a victim when you dont agree with her.

16. Oh now, because she's a female, you think ya can disrespect her? This is the main reason we fight for women, because men think they can disrespect us. I mean... Who do you think you are? Show some respect to the lady

17. I agree with this, I also think the lock happy mods do a very good job of stiffling threads and not allowing them go organically grow. This drives a lot of people off forums.

18. Support this 100%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.