An issue that needs to be addressed within KaW Forums

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erratic do you even know what whereabouts-_unknown and cowabunga did ? Fissonwolf is banned on all of his accounts on kaw .But he keeps making more which get banned again.Because he said really evil and cruel taunts to SR-KillerCapone about the death of his son. Really sick comments. That thread was just him being tricky and rewording his own story of what he did and trying to see who could figure out the real meaning. All his threads got locked before so he tryed to act clever and write his double-meaning trick questions and made it seem like it was about penguins.Wolf has been nasty to me in worldchat since august .Know the history before you critisize before knowing the facts behind it.Go ask rosie or batdog or rogue or xoxox or shino what type of person he really is .

2. Roni keep my name out yo mouth

3. why what you guna do about it big boy, empty threats mean nothing to me

4. There was a time when you could make a thread about the fight you were in, a clan could make a thread about the off system they were in.

Everyone could participate in watching the drama unfold, the trash talk and mud slinging made for great entertainment.

Unfortunately in the last couple years, people who call out or make threads about their fights get told to get out, or branded as "crying" or "whiners"

Overtly political correctness has stifled the mud slinging and traditional war banter.

And mainly. Like the other guy said. This game is old and nobody cares.

5. Totes support

Certain people killed forums

6. No support

7. Fundamentally this is true.

This thread like so many others has reached it’s possibly untimely demise. With personal attacks flying and a huge amount of offence being slung in an unfair manner I will be locking.

I do hope the forums picks itself up and becomes a place of banter and jovial hanging out between regens rather than the environment of personal attacks and too-far insults.

Until next time señors and señoritas

Moods
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.