Half hour regen

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Rasta-, Oct 21, 2017.

1. I feel like I've brought this up before but with kaw being "on it's last leg" let's revisit

Swap regen to 30 min. For me personally this was one of the biggest draws of GaW to me. Faster paced. I also feel it'll solve some of the dead chat issues as well with ppl having to log on more often,

Plunder and EE wars will have to be adjusted but that's easily doable. Devs stuck us with an hour regen in GaW til we complained and got it swapped back. Might as well see if a half hr regen reinvigorates kaw. Worst case scenario we swap back and act like it never happened.......

Thoughts?

2. I seem to notice kaw is still around and gaw isn’t... not sayin’ much but you... *hint hint wink wink*

3. They never bothered to expand GaW past iOS, major part of that problem. But like thoughts relevant to the topic would be cool too. Instead of some weak jabs

4. Yeah, I'm spoiled from gaw so id have to agree here. Half hour regen was a lot of fun. Unfortunately this isn't the warring environment that gaw was, so I doubt it would change much other than have people hit more in ebs.

5. Shorter regen, potential less xtal use= less money for devs.

Won't go further than this topic unless it makes them money unfortunately

6. I don’t know if we’ve had it since kaw tested it out one weekend a lot of years ago but I enjoyed it. I still only play kaw once an hour so I’d support the hell out of this.

7. Suggesting a trial run of it. They forcibly gave us an hour regen in GaW til we made them change it back. Just run it for a month, maybe two

8. Maybe a purchasable spell for a shorter regen for a limited amount of time?

9. Or drop-only pots that use only half the troops when used

10. Stockpile on those, use them and burn xstals ️

11. Thats the idea. Might actually tempt me to buy/use xtals for once.