Worst experience...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _-llMllAllGllNllUllMll-_, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hello Kaw... i have a bad experience to tell you guys about tonight.

i decided to eat 2 jare of nulls because i was too lazy to cook and ended up paying the consequences by having to sit on the toilet for an hour n 30. not so fun but when i turned around! THERE WAS NO TISSUE...

now im at a red light in traffic with poop stuck to my cheeks and bung hairs whilst having a wedgie on the way to get some toilet paper from the walmart.

whats your worst poop experience and how did you overcome this tragic mishap

2. if i was you i'd just wipe w your hand then lick it off

3. I once woke up at 5am...

4. Are you serious ? Bite the bullet and use a towel then throw it over the neighbours fence like a civilised person.

5. Re: Worst experience..

....yeah I'm calling BS on this one. Dude just take a shower or birdbath your ass. You'ld rather drive to WalMart with your dirty poo ass? What kinda meth head are you?

6. Maybe you should've used toilet paper, eh?

7. If your toilet is next to the sink .. you could have just wiped your behind with your hands using the water from the sink..
    Easy peasy.

8. Don't even have to reach for the sink just scoop some toilet bowl water onto your ass after you flush ...shower curtain ...bathroom floor mat ...curtain ...socks ...tshirt ...leaves from the front yard, anything just don't leave the house with dirty poo ass you animal.

9. I am batdog, and I support this

10. Yeah I see you driving