The Ugly Truth and it's Ugly StepChildren

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by iMade_the_DevilCry, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hahaha... I am mislead by praise? And ofcourse you can't tell that to me in person although when you are down you find me and wanna talk for hours. That tells it all Roni... Oh btw shall I blurt out what was told in that.

conversation on walls and forums? Or would you rather not have that? Don't do to another what you don't want to be done to you.
    And again... You are to focused on yourself to have a good vision about what's going on around you.

2. Shino_ only your slave outside the bedroom?

3. Point is...how come are these ppl allowed to continuously harash op? Any mod can enlighten that?

4. Vicious cycle much? Someone has to just stop and walk away. Move on. :)

5. When i am down ? Do quit your lies Miek i dont talk to you at all unless you are messaging me about wolf and saying he is being cruel to you again so you blocked him. He treats you badly and you know it. And if i was ever down i wouldnt talk to someone from kaw i have real life family or if i wanted to talk to anyone for advice .i would turn to skinnyminny or Lili .So do stop your lies and i if i wanted to i could have told you about your self. I wouldnt trip round you but i felt sorry for you you rang up nearly in tears saying you think wolf might have commited suicide. I told you he was playing mind games with everybody and guess what i was right. I didnt want to hurt your feelings because you was on a low ebb so i held back .So drop your high & mighty tone and the i am miek i know it all .When really you dont . I got it right about him but you are still none the wiser. Or you do know it but you are clutching on to the one friend who abuses your kindness because dont want to be lonely on kaw.

6. Wasnt you lying miek on forums saying you are pregnant and being harrassed by a man on kaw.But that was a lie .No offense you are too old to be pregnant so what was the point of creating a fabricated lie.And it is all still on my wall miek anybody can read it .There is nothing of any thing to gossip about so yet again quit your bluffing. .

7. I've gotta say, your posts are extremely difficult to read coherently. Please do a better job at formatting before you expect a valid reply.

Because op continuously harasses and berates others in this game? Plus, it doesn't help that he breaks TOU on an almost daily basis with the amount of forum spam and alts he creates.

You're pretty dumb if you think I'm an alt.
    Also, coming from the guy who needs dozens of alts to even post on forums, I dont really care what you have to say about the validity of my opinions. You're irrelevant. :lol:

8. And with the off topic ness and various slanderous comments I shall lock this.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.