The Mage finally revealed!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Mixed feelings, tbh. I like his hands;)

2. I had more of a Morgan Freeman in my mind.

3. So I hadn’t looked closely at his hands I mean seriously why would I. But now LadyAsh directed my attention and noticing the massive beard, well pointed out RV bro. This dude is a giant. It’s like Grizzly Adams went to hibernate and awoke transformed like a caterpillar, into the Mage!!!

The floating book just adds the PEZAZ!!!

Honestly I hate the Mage as much as my fellow KaWer, any chance we can kill him in a future eb Devs??? Now that would be somewhat cathartic wouldn’t you say

4. Sorry but have another look guys. Anyone else see Donald Sutherland under all them robes?

5. I SO see Donald Sutherland!

Remember that Oscar worthy scene from Backdraft where De Niro goats Donald Sutherland’s pyromaniac character at the parole hearing?

De Niro: What do you want to do with this world?

The Mage: Reset them

Back on topic.. I want a mage that looks a bit more...

6. Ffs Ash brother. Now that one looks like a seriously disturbing Helen Mirren. Tell me I’m not the only one who sees that????

7. Exactly!!! Helen Mirren Reset Yo!

8. Uuummm ash you need ta get rid of merrin nows!

9. But...Have you ever seen Helen Mirren's first couple flicks? She looked almost exactly like that long long ago. ;)

11. I tried posting this the other day, and it failed.

But Ashes fixed it for me.....

12. Is that from.. The Hunger Games!!? 

13. The Ten KaWmandments... yes I remember the days so many years ago.... 2012.... we speculated what they were. Oh wise mage (or Bruce), please tell us what they are?

14. I can't find any decent photos but was thinking more like dark magician/girl from yu-gi-oh hahs

15. Look like they used Paula Shore at 75 for the model - 

16. Nice Greaves.

17. Wild Bill before they put him on camera? cue [image] plz :D

18. That looks like something I’m not gonna click.