Anyone excited about heckfire?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xX-_llllMlllllOllOlllN_-Xx, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Anyone excited about heckfire? I am because I will get to play an ata game on the first year for the first time :)

2. In one word: no.
    In two words: heck, no

Playing a 3rd party game that must not be named, and when ATA pull the plug on Kaw I'm out.

3. Not really excited but whens it released? I'll give it a go anyway why not might be the best thing ever.

4. You can name other games js.

5. Heckfire is an ata game lol

6. You think events here are bad you will learn to appreciate them once you've played heck fire. That's all I will say️

7. Heckfire is great fun.

8. I can't find it is that the full name

9. It's not released yet lol

10. Got rekt last night while I slept. Was pretty exciting...

11. I was one of the first to test the closed beta, in the second week of closed beta I got the invite to download it.

I quit.

You should be excited you're going to like it.

12. It's been released in a few countries for a while now. A community is formed and clans are building alliances and rivals

13. Gets boring as hell quickly, again, it doesn't have a very good tutorial and it doesn't tell you what'd help you like game hints in the game type that is heckfire, you're pretty much going in blind researching, guessing what'd be the most beneficial

14. I mostly am excited for the community

15. Saw their tweet about it today but it's not in my store in the US :/