battle cry too OP plz nerf

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TERRA, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Hello

I had previously unearthed a horrifying exploit which allowed silenced or otherwise naughty Kingdoms at War players to bypass their silence-imprisonment and continue to spew their vile filth onto world chat through the use of clan-creation in order to create an update message, but I recently came to the reassuring realization that the Thinking Apes had removed clan creation update messages from the World Chat

Despite this correction I was able to think of another devious method which would continue to allow filthy inappropriate players to make their mark on the World Chat . This is through the use of creating new clans (still) but with an interesting and creating twist...

Battle Cries!!

Yes that is right, the low price of only 59 nobility you can continually create clans named according to whatever message you want to convey to the world chat and then by casting a battle cry TA DA you now are broadcasting live to Kingdoms at War players across your relative geographic area! Please see below:

Battle cry is clearly too overpowered and needs to be nerfed so criminals such as those pictured above cannot exploit the system after being silenced

Thinking Apes please acknowledge

Thanks,
    Saltyfeet

2. Lol that's great Terra

3. Re: battle cry too OP plz ner

Go away

4. Wasted so much nobility lmao

5. u know they cant do anything about that. That money is more important. Lol good job.

6. $24 to be a duesch :lol: thatsa bargain right therr :lol: